Castel di Leva
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (3 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (15 mi)
- Latina Airport (25 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (40 mi)
- Rieti Airport (48 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (91 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (95 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (101 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (109 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (171 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (10 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (10 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (9 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (9 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (12 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.777 and 12.546 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 46' 35" and E 12° 32' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:58 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 8:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-06-26 08:02:53
Delve into Castel di Leva
Castel di Leva in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 570 habitants is located in Italy a little south of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Castel di Leva is now 10:58 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Castel di Leva, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 16 mi (or 13 km), North. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ciampino, Castel Gandolfo, Marino, Pomezia and Rome. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 35°C / 96 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Evening Temperature||33°C / 91 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 35% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Monday, 27th of June 2022
37°C (99 °F)
29°C (84 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 28th of June 2022
38°C (100 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 29th of June 2022
33°C (92 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Ardeatina Park Hotel
All Ways Garden Hotel & Leisure
Occidental Aran Park
Appia Park Hotel
Giardino d Europa
Antica Locanda Palmieri
Casale della Certosa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
plane spotting @ Rome Ciampino Airport - Febbruary 19 2013 - HD
Sony HX100v 60p NTSC a mini plane spotting at Rome Ciampino G.B. Pastine Airport with many different planes. AIRPLANES: 0:00 = [EI-EBT] Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS 0:42 = [I-IOLE] Untitled Cessna.
Rome from the Air - Scenic Landing at Rome Ciampino Airport (2013) [HD]
A view of all of the major tourist attractions in Roma while on approach to Rome Ciampino (LIRA) on a Ryanair flight from Barcelona, Spain. In the video you can see Circo Massimo, Piazza Venezia,...
Protezione Civile Canadair CL-415 [I-DPCI] beautiful approach @ Rome Ciampino Airport
Sony HX100v 60p - beautiful approach Canadair CL-415 of "Protezione Civile" [I-DPCI] landing at Rome Ciampino G.B. Pastine Airport ©Marco Gismondi videos 2013.
QATAR Amir Fly A340-211 [A7-HHK] landing @ Rome Ciampino G.B. Pastine Airport
Sony HX100v (60p) a very rare plane!! QATAR Airways Amir Fly (Government) Airbus A340-211 landing at Rome Ciampino G.B. Pastine Airport from Pisa (LIRP)
Qatar Amir Fly A340-500 [A7-HHH] landing @ Rome Ciampino Airport
QAF001 - Qatar Amir Fly (Government) Airbus A340-541 [A7-HHH] landing at Rome Ciampino Airport at 14:15 pm. recorded with my Sony HX100v 60p. finalmente dopo tanti anni di attesa e delle ...
Leszállás Róma Ciampino
Leszállás Róma Ciampino repterére 15-ös irányon. Járat: FR8417 Gép: Boeing 737-8, EI-EBP.
A Bike Ride on Rome's Via Appia Antica
Enjoy a bicycle ride past ancient ruins and shaggy sheep on Rome's famous Appian Way. (And try not to fall off your seat as we go over the 2000-year-old paving stones!) Check out www.revealedrome.
FORCINA | frontiere - intervista (28 marzo 2015)
ForcinaFrontiere Intervista alla fotografa Mariangela Forcina in occasione della sua personale "frontiere" promossa da sociale.it e realizzata presso il Parco dell'Innovazione Sociale di Torricola...
Annunci alla Stazione di Torricola
Torricola è una stazione situata nella città di Roma, più precisamente all' interno del Parco Regionale Dell' Appia Antica. Questi annunci si sentono ogni giorno. Mi scuso se si sentono...
FORCINA | frontiere - Visiones Mexicana
Lo slideshow della serie di scatti del reportage di Mariangela FORCINA "Visiones Mexicana", un viaggio interiore nel Paese centroamericano, in visione presso il Parco dell'Innovazione Sociale...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Santuario della Madonna del Divino Amore
Santuario della Madonna del Divino Amore or the shrine of Our Lady of Divine Love is a Roman Catholic shrine dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary that consists of two churches: an old church built in 1745 and a new church added to the sanctuary in 1999. The church was included by Pope John Paul II in the pilgrimage of Seven Pilgrim Churches of Rome during the Holy Year 2000.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Castel di Leva.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Divino Amore, Castel di Leva