in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (7 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (12 mi)
- Latina Airport (27 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (43 mi)
- Rieti Airport (50 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (92 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (99 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (112 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (121 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (170 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 138 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (10 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (11 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (12 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.765 and 12.475 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 45' 55" and E 12° 28' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:24 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:38 am and 8:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-06-30 08:14:16
Selcetta in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 6,772 residents is a town located in Italy a little south of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Selcetta is now 04:24 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Selcetta, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 20 mi (or 14 km), North. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pomezia, Ciampino, Rome, Ardea and Castel Gandolfo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 1st of July 2022
30°C (85 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 2nd of July 2022
31°C (89 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 3rd of July 2022
32°C (90 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Sheraton Parco de' Medici Rome Hotel
Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center
Occidental Aran Park
Ardeatina Park Hotel
Novotel Roma Eur
All Ways Garden Hotel & Leisure
ibis Styles Roma Eur
All Time Relais
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Britannia International School di Roma
Video promozionale della scuola internazionale in lingua inglese Britannia situata a Roma in zona Castel di Leva in via Ernesto Parisi 11 cap 00134 telefono 06 71354252 e-mail info@britanniaintern...
Britannia International School of Rome
Promotional video of Britannia International School located in Rome in the area Castel di Leva, via Ernesto Parisi 11, zip code 00134 phone +39 06 71354252 e-mail info@britanniainternationalschool.
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - Via Giovanni Lampariello 30, Roma
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su clickcase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/vendesi-monolocale-finemente-arredato-fonte-laurentina-roma-47636.html Descrizio...
MARINI PARK HOTEL DIVINO AMORE ROMA ROMA (ROMA)
MARINI PARK HOTEL DIVINO AMORE ROMA http://www.paginegialle.it/mariniparkhotel 258, v. Castel Leva Tel 06 71356098 Fax 06 71355119 Il Marini Park Hotel è un albergo di nuovissima ...
PAVISYSTEM srl ROMA (ROMA)
PAVISYSTEM srl http://www.paginegialle.it/pavisystem-rm 378, v. Castel Leva Tel 06 51962449, 06 51962666 Fax 06 51962449 Pavimenti e rivestimenti in PVC, gomma a bolli e civile, linoleum.
Rome Winter Intersession 2009 Highlights
Created for the STJ video "Capture the Storm" contest. It highlights the 2009 Winter Intersession trip. Created by Lauren Haley.
Marc D'Ambrosio from Edinburgh plays Highland Cathedral in Castel di Decima Rome Italy Europe
Marc D'Ambrosio plays Highland cathedral on his Bagpipe in the courtyard of Castel di Decima in Rome for the arrival of the wedding party he attended to. The Castel di Decima is a precious...
BMW 118 D Attiva
14.700 Carrozzeria: Berlina 5 porte Chilometraggio: 42.900 km Anno: 01/2009 Potenza: 105 kw (143 CV) Carburante: Diesel Colore esterno: Argento metallizzat...
Concorso IPSSAR Tor Carbone 2012
Slideshow delle prove di cucina, sala e ricevimento del Concorso Nazionale IPSSAR "Tor Carbone" tenutosi a Roma il 21-22-23 Maggio 2012 presso il Mercure Roma West. per informazioni sul ...
Grove City Mini Trailer - Server Minecraft
Presto aprirà il mio dedicato di minecraft... :) Vi chiedo anche di passare dalla pagina facebook,in cui sono admin,per seguire le novità riguardanti il server :9 Sara una cosa grande e...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
NATO Defense College
NATO Defense College (NDC) is an international military college for North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries located in Rome, Italy.
Spinaceto is the urban area 12g of Municipio XII of the city of Rome. It is part of the area Z. XXVIII Tor de 'Cenci. Population: 25,198. Aka Eur Spinaceto its name initial design, is located south of GRA, which is 1 km, and is bounded on the north and west by Mezzocammino, east of Pontina.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Selcetta.
Spinaceto, Spinaceto (source)
Rome › North: Villaggio Azzurro, Rome (source)
Rome › West: Castelfusano, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: