in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (6 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (12 mi)
- Latina Airport (27 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (43 mi)
- Rieti Airport (49 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (91 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (99 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (112 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (121 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (169 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 138 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (10 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (10 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (11 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.776 and 12.490 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 46' 31" and E 12° 29' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:11 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:24 am and 4:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-12-06 08:17:55
Delve into La Torretta
La Torretta in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 383 habitants is located in Italy a little south of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in La Torretta is now 05:11 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to La Torretta, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 19 mi (or 13 km), North. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pomezia, Ciampino, Rome, Castel Gandolfo and Marino. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 50% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 8th of December 2022
14°C (58 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 9th of December 2022
16°C (61 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 10th of December 2022
15°C (58 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
All Ways Garden Hotel & Leisure
Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center
ibis Styles Roma Eur
Novotel Roma Eur
Mercure Roma West
All Time Relais
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Britannia International School di Roma
Video promozionale della scuola internazionale in lingua inglese Britannia situata a Roma in zona Castel di Leva in via Ernesto Parisi 11 cap 00134 telefono 06 71354252 e-mail info@britanniaintern...
Santuario della Madonna del Divino Amore
Santuario della Madonna del Divino Amore, Roma - Castel di Leva. Nel video si vedono le biciclette di Moser, Gimondi e Merckx donate come ex voto al Santuario insieme ad altri oggetti di atleti...
Britannia International School of Rome
Promotional video of Britannia International School located in Rome in the area Castel di Leva, via Ernesto Parisi 11, zip code 00134 phone +39 06 71354252 e-mail info@britanniainternationalschool.
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - Via Giovanni Lampariello 30, Roma
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su clickcase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/vendesi-monolocale-finemente-arredato-fonte-laurentina-roma-47636.html Descrizio...
MARINI PARK HOTEL DIVINO AMORE ROMA ROMA (ROMA)
MARINI PARK HOTEL DIVINO AMORE ROMA http://www.paginegialle.it/mariniparkhotel 258, v. Castel Leva Tel 06 71356098 Fax 06 71355119 Il Marini Park Hotel è un albergo di nuovissima ...
PAVISYSTEM srl ROMA (ROMA)
PAVISYSTEM srl http://www.paginegialle.it/pavisystem-rm 378, v. Castel Leva Tel 06 51962449, 06 51962666 Fax 06 51962449 Pavimenti e rivestimenti in PVC, gomma a bolli e civile, linoleum.
Pino Daniele Funerale Tullio de Piscopo Venditti Clementino Lacrime
Le lacrime al funerale di Pino Daniele dei musicisti amici come Tullio de Piscopo, Antonello Venditti, James Senese, Renzo Avitabile, Renato Zero, Umberto Tozzi, e tanti altri.
Grove City Mini Trailer - Server Minecraft
Presto aprirà il mio dedicato di minecraft... :) Vi chiedo anche di passare dalla pagina facebook,in cui sono admin,per seguire le novità riguardanti il server :9 Sara una cosa grande e...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
NATO Defense College
NATO Defense College (NDC) is an international military college for North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries located in Rome, Italy.
Torre Europarco also Europarco Tower is a skyscraper in Rome, Italy. Has 120 meters and 30 floors. Today, it is the tallest building in the city (together with similarly Torre Eurosky). Lies within Europarco Business Park in Torrino, part of Rome's district of XII, not far from EUR.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Torretta.
Spinaceto, Spinaceto (source)
Rome › North: Villaggio Azzurro, Rome (source)
Rome › West: Castelfusano, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: