in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (3 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (16 mi)
- Latina Airport (24 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (39 mi)
- Rieti Airport (48 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (92 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (95 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (102 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (109 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (172 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (11 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (11 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (8 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (8 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.764 and 12.555 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 45' 50" and E 12° 33' 18"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:52 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:34 am and 6:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Borgo Lotti
Borgo Lotti in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 1,039 habitants is a town located in Italy a little south of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Borgo Lotti is now 09:52 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Borgo Lotti, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 17 mi (or 15 km), North. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ciampino, Castel Gandolfo, Marino, Pomezia and Albano Laziale. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 26th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 27th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 28th of October 2021
18°C (64 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Ardeatina Park Hotel
Appia Park Hotel
Occidental Aran Park
All Ways Garden Hotel & Leisure
Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino
Marini Park Hotel
Green Park Hotel
Giardino d Europa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Atterraggio a Roma-Ciampino
Atterraggio volo Ryanair FR9156 da Santander (SDR) a Roma-Ciampino (CIA). L'atterraggio panoramico sulla città più bella del mondo.
Rome from the Air - Scenic Landing at Rome Ciampino Airport (2013) [HD]
A view of all of the major tourist attractions in Roma while on approach to Rome Ciampino (LIRA) on a Ryanair flight from Barcelona, Spain. In the video you can see Circo Massimo, Piazza Venezia,...
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino) Cockpit View
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino (CIA)) Cockpit View. Filmed by SONY DSC-HX100V.
dentista a ciampino
Studio Pistilli - dentista a Ciampino, Via del Casale Agostinelli 140/11, 00018 Roma Tel. 06 79845313, Email: email@example.com Si riceve per appuntamento Lo studio è aperto...
Niedokończone lądowanie - Rzym Ciampino
Podejście do lądowania w Ciampino i odejście na drugi krąg. Listopad 2013 Lot Warszawa Modlin - Rzym Ciampino.
Lądowanie Boeing 737-8AS Ryanair na Ciampino
Ladowanie Boeing 737-8AS Ryanair na Ciampino 29-02-2012. Lot FR9663 Kraków (KRK) - Rzym (CIA)
Start Boeing 737-8AS Ryanair Ciampino (CIA) - Balice (KRK)
Start Boeing 737-8AS FR9662 Ciampino - Balice (KRK) Ryanair 05-03-2012.
HAPPY SAURO SPOT CINEMA WARNER VILLAGE
http://www.invidio.it/ SPOT RISTORANTE PIZZERIA HAPPY SAURO HAPPYSAURO SPOT CINEMA WARNER VILLAGE FRASCATI VIDEO INVIDIO ROMA.
EasyJet EZY4683 From Schönefeld Landing in Ciampino
24.6.07 Flight from Berlin Schönefeld and landing in Rome Ciampino Flight: EZY4683.
Flight from Santander (LEXJ) to Rome Ciampino (LIRA) - Ryanair 738 - June 2010.
Video of the take-off and landing during a flight from Santander Airport (LEXJ to rome Ciampino Airport (LIRA) recorded about 2 years ago flying with Ryanair in a 737.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport (Italian: Ciampino – Aeroporto Internazionale G.B. Pastine) or simply Rome Ciampino Airport, is a joint civilian, commercial and military airport near Rome in Italy. The airport is situated 6.5 NM south southeast of central Rome, just outside the Greater Ring Road the circular motorway around the city. Ciampino Airport was opened in 1916 and is one of the oldest airports still in operation.
Santuario della Madonna del Divino Amore
Santuario della Madonna del Divino Amore or the shrine of Our Lady of Divine Love is a Roman Catholic shrine dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary that consists of two churches: an old church built in 1745 and a new church added to the sanctuary in 1999. The church was included by Pope John Paul II in the pilgrimage of Seven Pilgrim Churches of Rome during the Holy Year 2000.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Borgo Lotti.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: