in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (2 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (19 mi)
- Latina Airport (23 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (36 mi)
- Rieti Airport (45 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (90 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (91 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (104 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (107 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (173 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (11 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (11 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (5 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (4 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (9 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.800 and 12.629 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 48' 0" and E 12° 37' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:21 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:49 am and 8:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-15 07:21:05
Touring Mola Cavona
Mola Cavona in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 23 residents is a town located in Italy a little south-east of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Mola Cavona is now 06:21 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Mola Cavona, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 3 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 12 mi (or 15 km), North-West. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ciampino, Marino, Grottaferrata, Frascati and Castel Gandolfo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 18% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 17th of July 2020
28°C (83 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 18th of July 2020
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 19th of July 2020
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Pietra di Ponente Residenza d epoca
Locanda dello Spuntino
Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino
Grand Hotel Helio Cabala
Park Hotel Villa Grazioli
Park Hotel Villaferrata
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
RISTORANTE IL CANNETO GROTTAFERRATA (ROMA)
RISTORANTE IL CANNETO http://www.ristorante-il-canneto.com V. DELLA CAVONA Tel 00390694315466 Il ristorante IL CANNETO è aperto dal 1968 ed è stato portato avanti sempre dalla stessa...
Villa in Vendita da Privato - VIA di VALLE MARCIANA 125, Grottaferrata
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/villa-grottaferrata-valle-marciana-grottaferrata-34390.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. villa unifamiliare...
RYANAIR Boeing 737-800 take-off decollo Rome Ciampino LIRA
Decollo da Roma Ciampino ryanair roma rome Boeing.
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino) Cockpit View
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino (CIA)) Cockpit View. Filmed by SONY DSC-HX100V.
Annunci alla Stazione di Ciampino
Questa stazione ha bar, edicola, sala d'attesa e ben 7 binari. Al giorno arrivano e partono moltissimi treni; anche un Intercity Notte alla mattina. Gli annunci raccolti in questo video si...
17° Vola Ciampino - Trofeo Amedeo Fabrizi
Ci siete tutti, trovatevi. Partenza, passaggio intermedio e arrivo completo. Ciampino, 29 marzo 2015.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport (Italian: Ciampino – Aeroporto Internazionale G.B. Pastine) or simply Rome Ciampino Airport, is a joint civilian, commercial and military airport near Rome in Italy. The airport is situated 6.5 NM south southeast of central Rome, just outside the Greater Ring Road the circular motorway around the city. Ciampino Airport was opened in 1916 and is one of the oldest airports still in operation.
Bovillae was an ancient town in Lazio, central Italy, currently part of Frattocchie frazione in the municipality of Marino.
Villa Sora is a villa in Frascati, Italy. This villa was built at the end of 16th century by Giacomo Boncompagni, duke of Sora, natural son of Pope Gregory XIII. In the central hall there are painted fresco decorations of Cavalier D'Arpino(17th century). Frescos by Flemish artists are in two lodges, opposite the villa. The villa nowadays houses a school of the Salesians.
Anagnina (Rome Metro)
Anagnina is the south-eastern terminus of Line A of the Rome Metro. It is located at the junction of the Via Tuscolana and the Via Anagnina, close to the depot of Osteria del Curato. The station is at 53 meters above sea level. The station hall contains mosaics, among others by Luigi Veronesi and Gottfried Honneger. The mosaics are said be a success in that they brighten up otherwise sombre spaces.
Ciampino railway station
Ciampino railway station (Italian: Stazione di Ciampino) serves the town and comune of Ciampino, in the region of Lazio, central Italy. It forms part of the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway, and is also a junction for three other lines, to Velletri, Albano, and Frascati, respectively.
Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics
The Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics, commonly known as MIFP, is a private independent non-governmental institution created in order to unite scientists in different countries around the world working in all fields of physics.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mola Cavona.
- Castel Gandolfo
- Albano Laziale
- Rocca di Papa
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Genzano di Roma
- Rocca Priora
- San Cesareo
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Gallicano nel Lazio
Torrenova: A1 Roma Sud, Torrenova (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 05:00 pm (17:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
Chemical Brothers - Rock In Roma
Starting at: 11:30 pm (23:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: