in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (1 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (19 mi)
- Latina Airport (23 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (37 mi)
- Rieti Airport (45 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (90 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (91 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (103 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (107 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (172 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (11 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (11 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (4 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (9 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.801 and 12.622 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 48' 3" and E 12° 37' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:20 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 6:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2023-03-25 08:16:39
Discover Acqua Sotterra
Acqua Sotterra in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 374 citizens is a city in Italy a little south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Acqua Sotterra is now 11:20 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Acqua Sotterra, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 13 mi (or 15 km), North-West. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ciampino, Marino, Grottaferrata, Frascati and Castel Gandolfo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 26th of March 2023
17°C (63 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 27th of March 2023
17°C (62 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 28th of March 2023
15°C (59 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Pietra di Ponente Residenza d epoca
Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino
Vintage Hotel Rome
Grand Hotel Helio Cabala
Locanda dello Spuntino
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
RISTORANTE IL CANNETO GROTTAFERRATA (ROMA)
RISTORANTE IL CANNETO http://www.ristorante-il-canneto.com V. DELLA CAVONA Tel 00390694315466 Il ristorante IL CANNETO è aperto dal 1968 ed è stato portato avanti sempre dalla stessa...
Villa in Vendita da Privato - VIA di VALLE MARCIANA 125, Grottaferrata
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/villa-grottaferrata-valle-marciana-grottaferrata-34390.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. villa unifamiliare...
RYANAIR Boeing 737-800 take-off decollo Rome Ciampino LIRA
Decollo da Roma Ciampino ryanair roma rome Boeing.
Annunci alla Stazione di Ciampino
Questa stazione ha bar, edicola, sala d'attesa e ben 7 binari. Al giorno arrivano e partono moltissimi treni; anche un Intercity Notte alla mattina. Gli annunci raccolti in questo video si...
17° Vola Ciampino - Trofeo Amedeo Fabrizi
Ci siete tutti, trovatevi. Partenza, passaggio intermedio e arrivo completo. Ciampino, 29 marzo 2015.
Ciampino a 5 stelle spot 2014
lista candidati del movimento 5 stelle di Ciampino amministrative 2014 #vinciamonoi www.ciampino5stelle.it firstname.lastname@example.org.
#crediamonelnostrofuturo...con Giovanni Terzulli Candidato Sindaco di Ciampino
Giovanni Terzulli, candidato a sindaco di Ciampino, spiega la sua idea di Città. Affacciato dal terrazzo di casa della sua mamma e con gli occhi pieni di passione, determinazione ed umiltà,...
Niedokończone lądowanie - Rzym Ciampino
Podejście do lądowania w Ciampino i odejście na drugi krąg. Listopad 2013 Lot Warszawa Modlin - Rzym Ciampino.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport (Italian: Ciampino – Aeroporto Internazionale G.B. Pastine) or simply Rome Ciampino Airport, is a joint civilian, commercial and military airport near Rome in Italy. The airport is situated 6.5 NM south southeast of central Rome, just outside the Greater Ring Road the circular motorway around the city. Ciampino Airport was opened in 1916 and is one of the oldest airports still in operation.
Anagnina (Rome Metro)
Anagnina is the south-eastern terminus of Line A of the Rome Metro. It is located at the junction of the Via Tuscolana and the Via Anagnina, close to the depot of Osteria del Curato. The station is at 53 meters above sea level. The station hall contains mosaics, among others by Luigi Veronesi and Gottfried Honneger. The mosaics are said be a success in that they brighten up otherwise sombre spaces.
Ciampino railway station
Ciampino railway station (Italian: Stazione di Ciampino) serves the town and comune of Ciampino, in the region of Lazio, central Italy. It forms part of the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway, and is also a junction for three other lines, to Velletri, Albano, and Frascati, respectively.
Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics
The Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics, commonly known as MIFP, is a private independent non-governmental institution created in order to unite scientists in different countries around the world working in all fields of physics.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Acqua Sotterra.
- Castel Gandolfo
- Albano Laziale
- Rocca di Papa
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Genzano di Roma
- Rocca Priora
- San Cesareo
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Gallicano nel Lazio
Torrenova: A1 Roma Sud, Torrenova (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: