Poggio delle Mole
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (2 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (18 mi)
- Latina Airport (22 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (37 mi)
- Rieti Airport (47 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (92 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (93 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (104 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (107 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (173 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (12 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (12 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (12 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.766 and 12.600 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 45' 56" and E 12° 35' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:50 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:59 am and 7:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2023-09-23 08:29:02
Delve into Poggio delle Mole
Poggio delle Mole in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 112 habitants is located in Italy a little south-east of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Poggio delle Mole is now 02:50 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Poggio delle Mole, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 4 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 15 mi (or 16 km), North-West. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ciampino, Castel Gandolfo, Marino, Albano Laziale and Grottaferrata. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 18% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 25th of September 2023
24°C (76 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 26th of September 2023
28°C (82 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 27th of September 2023
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino
Pietra di Ponente Residenza d epoca
Castel Vecchio Hotel
Grand Hotel Helio Cabala
Palacavicchi Alta Quota
Giardino d Europa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
ECOLOGIC SYSTEM srl MARINO (ROMA)
ECOLOGIC SYSTEM srl http://www.disinfestazionecastelliromani.com/certificazione-qualita-sicurezza-ambiente.html 75/A, v. Nettunense Tel 06 9312410 Fax 06 93161537 Ecologic System opera a ...
Atterraggio a Roma-Ciampino
Atterraggio volo Ryanair FR9156 da Santander (SDR) a Roma-Ciampino (CIA). L'atterraggio panoramico sulla città più bella del mondo.
RYANAIR Boeing 737-800 take-off decollo Rome Ciampino LIRA
Decollo da Roma Ciampino ryanair roma rome Boeing.
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino) Cockpit View
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino (CIA)) Cockpit View. Filmed by SONY DSC-HX100V.
Annunci alla Stazione di Ciampino
Questa stazione ha bar, edicola, sala d'attesa e ben 7 binari. Al giorno arrivano e partono moltissimi treni; anche un Intercity Notte alla mattina. Gli annunci raccolti in questo video si...
17° Vola Ciampino - Trofeo Amedeo Fabrizi
Ci siete tutti, trovatevi. Partenza, passaggio intermedio e arrivo completo. Ciampino, 29 marzo 2015.
dentista a ciampino
Studio Pistilli - dentista a Ciampino, Via del Casale Agostinelli 140/11, 00018 Roma Tel. 06 79845313, Email: email@example.com Si riceve per appuntamento Lo studio è aperto...
Ciampino a 5 stelle spot 2014
lista candidati del movimento 5 stelle di Ciampino amministrative 2014 #vinciamonoi www.ciampino5stelle.it firstname.lastname@example.org.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport (Italian: Ciampino – Aeroporto Internazionale G.B. Pastine) or simply Rome Ciampino Airport, is a joint civilian, commercial and military airport near Rome in Italy. The airport is situated 6.5 NM south southeast of central Rome, just outside the Greater Ring Road the circular motorway around the city. Ciampino Airport was opened in 1916 and is one of the oldest airports still in operation.
Bovillae was an ancient town in Lazio, central Italy, currently part of Frattocchie frazione in the municipality of Marino.
Ciampino railway station
Ciampino railway station (Italian: Stazione di Ciampino) serves the town and comune of Ciampino, in the region of Lazio, central Italy. It forms part of the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway, and is also a junction for three other lines, to Velletri, Albano, and Frascati, respectively.
Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics
The Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics, commonly known as MIFP, is a private independent non-governmental institution created in order to unite scientists in different countries around the world working in all fields of physics.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Poggio delle Mole.
- Castel Gandolfo
- Albano Laziale
- Rocca di Papa
- Genzano di Roma
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Rocca Priora
- San Cesareo
- Tor Lupara
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Cisterna di Latina
Castel Gandolfo: Vatican, Castel Gandolfo (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Poggio delle Mole