Santa Maria delle Mole
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Ciampino Airport (2 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (18 mi)
- Latina Airport (23 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (38 mi)
- Rieti Airport (47 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (91 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (93 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (103 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (108 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (173 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (11 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (11 mi)
- Soffypark (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (11 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.778 and 12.592 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 46' 40" and E 12° 35' 30"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:57 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:06 am and 6:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2023-10-01 08:16:18
Discover Santa Maria delle Mole
Santa Maria delle Mole in Province of Rome (Latium) is a town in Italy a little south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Santa Maria delle Mole is now 08:57 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports near Santa Maria delle Mole, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Ciampino Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 2 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km). The closest in Italy is Villa Adriana (Tivoli) in a distance of 15 mi (or 15 km), North-West. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ciampino, Castel Gandolfo, Marino, Grottaferrata and Albano Laziale. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 2nd of October 2023
27°C (81 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 3rd of October 2023
28°C (82 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 4th of October 2023
25°C (77 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Pietra di Ponente Residenza d epoca
Ardeatina Park Hotel
Vintage Hotel Rome
Excel Hotel Roma Ciampino
Grand Hotel Helio Cabala
Casale della Certosa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Atterraggio a Roma-Ciampino
Atterraggio volo Ryanair FR9156 da Santander (SDR) a Roma-Ciampino (CIA). L'atterraggio panoramico sulla città più bella del mondo.
RYANAIR Boeing 737-800 take-off decollo Rome Ciampino LIRA
Decollo da Roma Ciampino ryanair roma rome Boeing.
Rome from the Air - Scenic Landing at Rome Ciampino Airport (2013) [HD]
A view of all of the major tourist attractions in Roma while on approach to Rome Ciampino (LIRA) on a Ryanair flight from Barcelona, Spain. In the video you can see Circo Massimo, Piazza Venezia,...
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino) Cockpit View
Dassault Falcon 7X Approach and Landing At Rome (Ciampino (CIA)) Cockpit View. Filmed by SONY DSC-HX100V.
Annunci alla Stazione di Ciampino
Questa stazione ha bar, edicola, sala d'attesa e ben 7 binari. Al giorno arrivano e partono moltissimi treni; anche un Intercity Notte alla mattina. Gli annunci raccolti in questo video si...
17° Vola Ciampino - Trofeo Amedeo Fabrizi
Ci siete tutti, trovatevi. Partenza, passaggio intermedio e arrivo completo. Ciampino, 29 marzo 2015.
dentista a ciampino
Studio Pistilli - dentista a Ciampino, Via del Casale Agostinelli 140/11, 00018 Roma Tel. 06 79845313, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Si riceve per appuntamento Lo studio è aperto...
Ciampino a 5 stelle spot 2014
lista candidati del movimento 5 stelle di Ciampino amministrative 2014 #vinciamonoi www.ciampino5stelle.it email@example.com.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport
Ciampino – G.B. Pastine International Airport (Italian: Ciampino – Aeroporto Internazionale G.B. Pastine) or simply Rome Ciampino Airport, is a joint civilian, commercial and military airport near Rome in Italy. The airport is situated 6.5 NM south southeast of central Rome, just outside the Greater Ring Road the circular motorway around the city. Ciampino Airport was opened in 1916 and is one of the oldest airports still in operation.
Bovillae was an ancient town in Lazio, central Italy, currently part of Frattocchie frazione in the municipality of Marino.
Ciampino railway station
Ciampino railway station (Italian: Stazione di Ciampino) serves the town and comune of Ciampino, in the region of Lazio, central Italy. It forms part of the Rome–Cassino–Naples railway, and is also a junction for three other lines, to Velletri, Albano, and Frascati, respectively.
Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics
The Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics, commonly known as MIFP, is a private independent non-governmental institution created in order to unite scientists in different countries around the world working in all fields of physics.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Santa Maria delle Mole.
- Castel Gandolfo
- Albano Laziale
- Rocca di Papa
- Genzano di Roma
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Rocca Priora
- San Cesareo
- Tor Lupara
- Guidonia Montecelio
- Gallicano nel Lazio
- Sant'Angelo Romano