in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (15 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (16 mi)
- Rieti Airport (38 mi)
- Latina Airport (40 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (52 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (77 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (86 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (106 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (124 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (155 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (185 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (6 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (6 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (14 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Aquapiper (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.983 and 12.400 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 58' 59" and E 12° 23' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:52 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 6:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2023-10-04 08:04:33
Discover La Giustiniana
La Giustiniana in Province of Rome (Latium) is a place in Italy a little north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in La Giustiniana is now 12:52 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near La Giustiniana, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 23 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 15 mi (or 10 km), South-East. We encountered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Formello, Sacrofano, Rome, Anguillara Sabazia and Campagnano di Roma. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Thursday, 5th of October 2023
25°C (78 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 6th of October 2023
27°C (80 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 7th of October 2023
24°C (76 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Castello della Castelluccia
Excel Roma Montemario
Regal Park Hotel
Villa Maria Regina
Courtyard Rome Central Park
Papillo Hotels & Resorts
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SEVEN HILLS VILLAGE ROMA - INVIDIO
http://www.invidio.it/ - invidio - Video Aziendali e Industriali - Produzione - Imoove srl - Roma SEVEN HILLS VILLAGE ROMA EVENTI VINO GIUSTINIANA CASSIA CENA VILLAGGIO CAMPEGGIO ...
Excavator Crawled CATERPILLAR 312CL Equipped with: This is a CL version WITH 7 rollers instead of 6 (more stability and more travel speed 5,5 instead of 5,1 km/h) Vhp boom Hammer line Genuine.
Benvenuti a CassiaHouse, Roma - Italy
Thanks for viewing my short introduction to "CassiaHouse", my vacation rental apartment in Rome (Cassia-Giustiniana area), Italy Please check my website: www.cassiahouse.com Thanks and Ciao...
Calw Back theArea - SoftAir Village - Premiazione
Premiazione del Primo torneo "Calw Back the Area" Organizzato e svolto al SoftAir Village "Roma" Iscrivetevi!
Ottavia - Degrado nei pressi del Centro Commerciale Gulliver - Il Pungolo
L'area adiacente il Centro Commerciale Gulliver sta lentamente trasformandosi in una discarica. Calcinacci, materassi e rifiuti di ogni tipo. Si attende un intervento. Seguici sul web! http://www....
Incendio Roma Giustiniana ore18 07 Luglio 2012
ripresa da palazzi su raccordo anulare tra cassia e aurelia (Borgata Ottavia) zona Lucchina sulla sinistra delle immagini c'e' la fermata del treno roma viterbo -Giustiniana-
Primo video del Coordinamento per la difesa dei servizi sanitari della clinica Salus Infirmorum, a Roma, nel quartiere di Ottavia. Intervista ad una cittadina del quartiere. I cittadini chiedono...
Case 420 CT-3
The main differences between this model and the 440 CT-3 are in the dimensions, the weight and the power; 74 CV the 420 CT-3versus the 90 of the 440 CT-3 Accessories that the two machines...
Case TR320 + Simex PL 1000
The new mighty Case skid steer loader TR320 with SImex planer PL1000, you can appreciate the poor quality of the video and the extreme power of the machine and planer. Nuova minipala CASE TR.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Veii was, in ancient times, an important Etruscan city 16 km NNW of Rome, Italy; its site lies in Isola Farnese, a village of Municipio XX, an administrative subdivision of the comune of Rome in the Province of Rome. Many sites associated with Veii, which were in the city-state of Veii, are also located in Formello, another comune of the Province of Rome, immediately to the north. Formello is named after the drainage channels first created by the Veians.
Battle of Veii
The Battle of Veii, also known as the Siege of Veii is a battle of ancient Rome, approximately dated at 396 BC. The main source about it is Livy's Ab Urbe Condita. The Romans were led by a dictator (in the Roman Republic, this was an emergency general rather than a tyrant) named Marcus Furius Camillus. Their opponent, the Etruscan city of Veii, a large city close to Rome had engaged the Romans in a long and inconclusive war during which it had often been under siege.
Portonaccio is an archaeological site located next to the west side of the plateau on which the ancient Etruscan city of Veio, north of Rome, Italy, was located. The site takes its name from the locality within the village of Isola Farnese, part of Municipio XX, city of Rome.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Giustiniana.
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Campagnano di Roma
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Magliano Romano
- Tor Lupara
- Mazzano Romano
- Rignano Flaminio
- Calcata Nuova
- Trevignano Romano
- Fiano Romano
- Fiumicino-Isola Sacra
- Civitella San Paolo
- Bassano Romano
- Torrita Tiberina
- Castel Gandolfo