in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (13 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (17 mi)
- Rieti Airport (40 mi)
- Latina Airport (41 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (53 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (78 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (85 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (105 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (125 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (154 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (185 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (8 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (8 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (16 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.979 and 12.363 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 58' 45" and E 12° 21' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:05 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:22 am and 5:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2023-02-01 08:11:59
Delve into Marina
Marina in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 478 habitants is a city located in Italy a little north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Marina is now 01:05 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Marina, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 14 mi (or 12 km), South-East. We saw 9 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Formello, Anguillara Sabazia, Sacrofano, Campagnano di Roma and Rome. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 52 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 74% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Thursday, 2nd of February 2023
12°C (53 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 3rd of February 2023
13°C (56 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 4th of February 2023
14°C (56 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Papillo Hotels & Resorts
Courtyard Rome Central Park
Excel Roma Montemario
Regal Park Hotel
Relais Castrum Boccea
Castello della Castelluccia
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Benvenuti a CassiaHouse, Roma - Italy
Thanks for viewing my short introduction to "CassiaHouse", my vacation rental apartment in Rome (Cassia-Giustiniana area), Italy Please check my website: www.cassiahouse.com Thanks and Ciao...
Calw Back theArea - SoftAir Village - Premiazione
Premiazione del Primo torneo "Calw Back the Area" Organizzato e svolto al SoftAir Village "Roma" Iscrivetevi!
Video chiacchiericcio - bullismo, obesità e diete, presa in giro per chi porta gli occhiali
Seguitemi con le mie creazioni BLOGGER: http://tizianaspinacistyleaccessori.blogspot.com/ http://letteraturarte.blogspot.it/ http://themykitchen.blogspot.com/ http://tizianaspinacistyle.altervista...
1^ Tappa Circuito Salto Ostacoli Primaverile Fise Lazio 2014
A cura del Comitato Regionale Fise Lazio (Emanuele Buffa / Elisa Giuliani) ------- Seguici sui nostri social ufficiali: Facebook https://www.facebook.com/crfiselazio Twitter https://twitter.com...
Manicure e Pedicure SPA Roma Centro Estetico Petit Paris
Nuova cura per le tue Mani ed i tuoi Piedi. Manicure e Pedicure formato SPA. Oltre al normale pedicure e manicure svolgiamo trattamenti di tutti relax ed estetica per le tue mani e piedi....
Ottavia - Degrado nei pressi del Centro Commerciale Gulliver - Il Pungolo
L'area adiacente il Centro Commerciale Gulliver sta lentamente trasformandosi in una discarica. Calcinacci, materassi e rifiuti di ogni tipo. Si attende un intervento. Seguici sul web! http://www....
5 interesting facts about the Pantheon, Rome
We have chosen a must list for your Rome trip. While travelling in itailan capital, Panteon should be top of your list. Here are 5 interesting and fun facts about the famous the Panteon in...
Incendio Roma Giustiniana ore18 07 Luglio 2012
ripresa da palazzi su raccordo anulare tra cassia e aurelia (Borgata Ottavia) zona Lucchina sulla sinistra delle immagini c'e' la fermata del treno roma viterbo -Giustiniana-
GIGGETTO AL PORTICO ROMA (ROMA)
GIGGETTO AL PORTICO http://www.giggetto-al-portico-dottavia.com 21/22, /A, V. PORTICO D'OTTAVIA Tel 0039066861105 Ristorante trattoriaSpecialit?ell'autentica cucina romana ed ebraica: carciofi ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Portonaccio is an archaeological site located next to the west side of the plateau on which the ancient Etruscan city of Veio, north of Rome, Italy, was located. The site takes its name from the locality within the village of Isola Farnese, part of Municipio XX, city of Rome.
San Francesco d'Assisi ad Acilia
The Church of Saint Francis of Assisi in Acilia (Italian: San Francesco d'Assisi ad Acilia, Latin: S. Francisci Assisiensis in Acilia) is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, built as a parish church. On 21 February 2001 Pope John Paul II granted it a titular church as a seat for Cardinals. The present Cardinal Priest of the Titulus San Francisci Assisiensis in Acilia is Wilfrid Fox Napier.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Marina.
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Campagnano di Roma
- Magliano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Trevignano Romano
- Mazzano Romano
- Fiumicino-Isola Sacra
- Calcata Nuova
- Rignano Flaminio
- Tor Lupara
- Oriolo Romano
- Fiano Romano
- Bassano Romano
- Civitella San Paolo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: