Maglianella di Sopra II
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (9 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (13 mi)
- Latina Airport (37 mi)
- Rieti Airport (45 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (51 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (83 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (89 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (111 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (122 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (159 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (7 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (6 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (16 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.893 and 12.366 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 53' 34" and E 12° 21' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:40 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:18 am and 8:12 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-08-13 07:58:59
Discover Maglianella di Sopra II
Maglianella di Sopra II in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 47 citizens is a town in Italy a little west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Maglianella di Sopra II is now 02:40 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports near Maglianella di Sopra II, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 16 mi (or 8 km), East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rome, Formello, Fiumicino-Isola Sacra, Anguillara Sabazia and Sacrofano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 39% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Monday, 15th of August 2022
32°C (89 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 16th of August 2022
33°C (92 °F)
26°C (78 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 17th of August 2022
36°C (96 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Papillo Hotels & Resorts
Smooth Hotel Rome West
Roma Aurelia Antica
The Brand Roma Hotel Roma
ERGIFE PALACE HOTEL
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Passeggiando per il Bronx 1/2
Video realizzato dai ragazzi del "Bronx" (il complesso di case popolari di Torrevecchia, nel 18° municipio di Roma) e dagli operatori sociali della I.T.C.A./FAP Onlus nell'ambito di "VIDEOPROG...
W L' ITALIA (Italian Pride)
Soundtrack : Italian National Anthem - Italy officially the Italian Republic is a country located on the Italian Peninsula in Southern Europe and on the two largest islands in the Mediterranean...
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma - Int. Philippaerts
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Intervista su radio Globo a David Philippaerts.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma Int. Guarneri
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Intervista su radio Globo a Davide Guarneri.
Atterrissage à Rome Fiumicino Vol AF1904 du 05/03/12 (A321)
Atterrissage à Rome Fiumicino, sortie des bords d'attaque, ouverture et fermeture des inverseurs de poussée, sortie des a.f..
E-Government e E-Justice attraverso il cloud computing - A. Gambino
E-Government e E-Justice attraverso il cloud computing 9 Maggio 2013 Università Europea di Roma.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma - Preview Malagrotta
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Preview Malagrotta race.
Almostblue -Blog statement
Dichiarazione "il blog secondo me..." del giornalista Sebastiano Gulisano, almostblue58.splinder.com.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum
The Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum (Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum) is an educational institute of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome. It is sponsored by the Legionaries of Christ and the lay ecclesial movement, Regnum Christi.
Casalotti is the name of the forty-eighth area of Rome in the Agro Romano, denoted by Z. XLVIII. The name also indicates a fraction of Roma Capitale. The area takes its name from the main road to Casalotti name, probably due to the numerous houses that were in the area. Surrounded by green hills, the center of the hamlet of Casalotti (Ormea Square and Church of St. Rita of Cascia) is situated at an altitude of about 110 m above sea level
Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano
The Nicholas of Cusa University (Italian: Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano), often simply abbreviated as "UNICUSANO" is a private university founded in 2006 in Rome, Italy.
Center for Higher Studies
The Center for Higher Studies of the Legion of Christ is where most the members of the congregation study their philosophy and theology in preparation for priestly ordination. It is located on the west side of Rome near Via Aurelia, right behind the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum. Most of the religious brothers study at Regina Apostolorum while living at the center (all Legionaries live either at the center or the or General house on Via Aurelia while studying philosophy and theology).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Maglianella di Sopra II.
Rome: Gra A90, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Maglianella di Sopra II