in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (6 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (12 mi)
- Latina Airport (34 mi)
- Rieti Airport (49 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (50 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (89 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (93 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (116 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (119 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (163 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 132 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (9 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (9 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (17 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.819 and 12.362 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 49' 8" and E 12° 21' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:31 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:30 am and 7:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-04-14 08:22:48
Delve into Chiavichetta
Chiavichetta in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 43 habitants is located in Italy a little south-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Chiavichetta is now 01:31 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Chiavichetta, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura in Vatican at a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 19 mi (or 13 km), North-East. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fiumicino-Isola Sacra, Rome, Pomezia, Ciampino and Formello. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 55 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 61% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Thursday, 15th of April 2021
14°C (56 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Friday, 16th of April 2021
13°C (56 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
12°C (54 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Best Western I Triangoli
Roma Aurelia Antica
The Brand Roma Hotel Roma
Holiday Inn ROME - EUR PARCO DEI MEDICI
Sheraton Parco de' Medici Rome Hotel
Rome Marriott Park Hotel
Parco de' Medici Residence-Hotel
Giulietta e Romeo
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Roma - Capítulo 2
Nesse segundo Capítulo vocês irão ver o magnífico e imponente Coliseu, fomos logo em seguida no Monte Palatino e Fórum Romano. E finalizamos nosso segundo dia em Roma nos Museus ...
Il MoVimento 5 Stelle Lazio e l'imperatore (di carta) Nicola Zingaretti
Scopriamo cosa succede nel consiglio regionale del lazio: il feudo dell'imperatore di carta Nicola "immagina" Zingaretti...il caso dell'acquario e della commissione di inchiesta sulla malasanità,
Be-Smart Be-Different Be- Dreamer!
Iscriviti al corso gratuito in 3 video: http://bit.ly/1fujvVk contattami: firstname.lastname@example.org Attraction marketing, blog di successo, come trasformare i contatti in clienti.
Hubsan X4 H107C - Indoor Flight
Disclaimer: this is my first drone, I'm a novice Video taken from a Nikon D5100 and the drone camera.
Prova su Nexus 10 del CyanogenMod Installer (Beta) [ITA]
Prova in esclusiva del CyanogenMod Installer (in versione Beta) per il Blog e la community di "CyanogenMod Italia" Articolo sul Blog: http://www.cyanogenmoditalia.it/2013/09/prova-in-esclusiva-del...
Yamaha XT 600 Tenerè with Aprilia ETX 125 Tuareg
A short ride with my Aprilia's friend (1986) in Acilia (rome). 9:30 Aprilia EXT 125 Tuareg.
Rome Apartment San Giovanni in Laterano #137 - Roman Reference listing 137
Spacious vacation rental in Rome near St John's Cathedral, sleeps up to 7, from 750€/week, follow this link to see details or bookings http://www.romanreference.com/en/apartment/rome/137.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Magliana neighborhood or ward is located on the South-West periphery of Rome, Italy along the Tiber River. The neighborhood dates back to the mid 1900's and is home to a diverse group of people of all ages and ethnicities. About 40,000 people reside in Magliana; housing is made up of mostly owner-occupied apartments in 7-8 story apartment buildings.
Ponte Galeria is a zona (suburban administrative area) in the comune of Rome, Italy. On 31 May 2005, it had a population of 7,501.
Ponte Galeria Airfield
Ponte Galeria Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, located approximately 11 km northeast of Fiumicino, 15 km west-southwest of Rome. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chiavichetta.
- Fiumicino-Isola Sacra
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Castel Gandolfo
- Albano Laziale
- Tor Lupara
- Campagnano di Roma
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Rocca di Papa
- Genzano di Roma
- Magliano Romano
- Monte Porzio Catone
- Trevignano Romano
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 11:00 pm (23:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: