San Lorenzo da Brindisi
in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (8 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (12 mi)
- Latina Airport (35 mi)
- Rieti Airport (46 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (50 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (85 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (91 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (113 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (120 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (161 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (7 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (7 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (15 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.862 and 12.381 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 51' 44" and E 12° 22' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:27 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:25 am and 5:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2023-01-28 08:17:54
Delve into San Lorenzo da Brindisi
San Lorenzo da Brindisi in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 32 habitants is located in Italy a little west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in San Lorenzo da Brindisi is now 06:27 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to San Lorenzo da Brindisi, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 17 mi (or 8 km), North-East. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rome, Fiumicino-Isola Sacra, Formello, Pomezia and Ciampino. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 30th of January 2023
9°C (49 °F)
5°C (42 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 31st of January 2023
12°C (54 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 1st of February 2023
12°C (54 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Rome Marriott Park Hotel
The Brand Roma Hotel Roma
Roma Aurelia Antica
ibis Roma Fiera
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
W L' ITALIA (Italian Pride)
Soundtrack : Italian National Anthem - Italy officially the Italian Republic is a country located on the Italian Peninsula in Southern Europe and on the two largest islands in the Mediterranean...
CASE.TV - ROMA - CASETTA MATTEI - RESIDENZE DEI CANTELMO
CASE.TV e CAMELOTIMMOBILIARE.COM Presentano: "RESIDENZE DEI CANTELMO", appartamenti signorili nel cuore della capitale Piazza S.Maria Ausiliatrice 13 - 00181 Roma Per info: ...
Atterrissage à Rome Fiumicino Vol AF1904 du 05/03/12 (A321)
Atterrissage à Rome Fiumicino, sortie des bords d'attaque, ouverture et fermeture des inverseurs de poussée, sortie des a.f..
E-Government e E-Justice attraverso il cloud computing - A. Gambino
E-Government e E-Justice attraverso il cloud computing 9 Maggio 2013 Università Europea di Roma.
Roma - Capítulo 2
Nesse segundo Capítulo vocês irão ver o magnífico e imponente Coliseu, fomos logo em seguida no Monte Palatino e Fórum Romano. E finalizamos nosso segundo dia em Roma nos Museus ...
Almostblue -Blog statement
Dichiarazione "il blog secondo me..." del giornalista Sebastiano Gulisano, almostblue58.splinder.com.
GENE GUGLIELMI e I TUBI LUNGIMIRANTI : I sentimenti - Beat.wmv
In uscita per l'Editrice Carabba il libro "AL DI QUA, AL DI LA' DEL BEAT" ovvero, Radici e Dinamiche del Beat Italiano: Le Voci di 3 Testimoni. Umberto Bultrighini, Claudio Scarpa & Gene Guglielmi...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Magliana neighborhood or ward is located on the South-West periphery of Rome, Italy along the Tiber River. The neighborhood dates back to the mid 1900's and is home to a diverse group of people of all ages and ethnicities. About 40,000 people reside in Magliana; housing is made up of mostly owner-occupied apartments in 7-8 story apartment buildings.
Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum
The Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum (Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum) is an educational institute of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome. It is sponsored by the Legionaries of Christ and the lay ecclesial movement, Regnum Christi.
Center for Higher Studies
The Center for Higher Studies of the Legion of Christ is where most the members of the congregation study their philosophy and theology in preparation for priestly ordination. It is located on the west side of Rome near Via Aurelia, right behind the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum. Most of the religious brothers study at Regina Apostolorum while living at the center (all Legionaries live either at the center or the or General house on Via Aurelia while studying philosophy and theology).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Lorenzo da Brindisi.
- Fiumicino-Isola Sacra
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Tor Lupara
- Campagnano di Roma
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Castel Gandolfo
- Magliano Romano
- Albano Laziale
- Trevignano Romano
- Rocca di Papa
- Monte Porzio Catone
Rome: Gra A90, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
San Lorenzo da Brindisi