in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (10 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (17 mi)
- Latina Airport (41 mi)
- Rieti Airport (43 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (55 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (80 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (85 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (107 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (126 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (155 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (9 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (9 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (17 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.945 and 12.320 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 56' 43" and E 12° 19' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:44 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:35 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Valle Santa
Valle Santa in Province of Rome (Latium) with it's 1,763 habitants is a town located in Italy a little west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Valle Santa is now 04:44 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Valle Santa, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 17 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 12 mi (or 12 km), East. We saw 9 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Anguillara Sabazia, Formello, Fiumicino-Isola Sacra, Campagnano di Roma and Rome. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 96% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
30°C (87 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 21st of June 2021
33°C (91 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 22nd of June 2021
33°C (91 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais Castrum Boccea
Papillo Hotels & Resorts
The Brand Roma Hotel Roma
Castello della Castelluccia
Roma Aurelia Antica
Scheppers by Estéra
Santa Rosa Hotel Residence
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma - Int. Philippaerts
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Intervista su radio Globo a David Philippaerts.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma Int. Guarneri
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Intervista su radio Globo a Davide Guarneri.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma - Preview Malagrotta
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Preview Malagrotta race.
Almostblue -Blog statement
Dichiarazione "il blog secondo me..." del giornalista Sebastiano Gulisano, almostblue58.splinder.com.
EP #70 Angels & Demons Tour in Rome: St Peter's Basilica (part 3 of 4)
http://www.aroadretraveled.com for Full Episode - Part 2 of St Peter's Basilica in Rome. Continuing our Angels and Demons tour with mysterious symbols and hidden images, Michelangelo's Pieta,...
Il Presidente della Provincia Nicola Zingaretti in visita a Malagrotta
Il Presidente della Provincia Nicola Zingaretti in visita a Malagrotta, chiarisce il punto di vista della Provincia riguardo l'individuazione di una zona temporanea negli stessi luoghi già...
1^ Tappa Circuito Salto Ostacoli Primaverile Fise Lazio 2014
A cura del Comitato Regionale Fise Lazio (Emanuele Buffa / Elisa Giuliani) ------- Seguici sui nostri social ufficiali: Facebook https://www.facebook.com/crfiselazio Twitter https://twitter.com...
5 interesting facts about the Pantheon, Rome
We have chosen a must list for your Rome trip. While travelling in itailan capital, Panteon should be top of your list. Here are 5 interesting and fun facts about the famous the Panteon in...
Implosione edificio exAlitalia Selva Candida
In data 21/06/2010 l'edificio exAlitalia sito in via di Selva Candida viene fatto implodere per poi essere demolito definitivamente.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
San Francesco d'Assisi ad Acilia
The Church of Saint Francis of Assisi in Acilia (Italian: San Francesco d'Assisi ad Acilia, Latin: S. Francisci Assisiensis in Acilia) is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, built as a parish church. On 21 February 2001 Pope John Paul II granted it a titular church as a seat for Cardinals. The present Cardinal Priest of the Titulus San Francisci Assisiensis in Acilia is Wilfrid Fox Napier.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Valle Santa.