in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (15 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (18 mi)
- Rieti Airport (38 mi)
- Latina Airport (42 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (53 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (76 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (85 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (104 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (125 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (154 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (184 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (8 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (8 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (24 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (22 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.000 and 12.383 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 0' 0" and E 12° 22' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:35 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:28 am and 4:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into La Storta
La Storta in Province of Rome (Latium) is located in Italy a little north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in La Storta is now 02:35 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to La Storta, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 14 mi (or 12 km), South-East. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Formello, Sacrofano, Anguillara Sabazia, Campagnano di Roma and Riano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
12°C (54 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
11°C (52 °F)
6°C (44 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 14th of December 2019
12°C (53 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais Castrum Boccea
Castello della Castelluccia
Regal Park Hotel
Villa Maria Regina
Papillo Hotels & Resorts
Courtyard Rome Central Park
Excel Roma Montemario
Resort La Rocchetta
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SEVEN HILLS VILLAGE ROMA - INVIDIO
http://www.invidio.it/ - invidio - Video Aziendali e Industriali - Produzione - Imoove srl - Roma SEVEN HILLS VILLAGE ROMA EVENTI VINO GIUSTINIANA CASSIA CENA VILLAGGIO CAMPEGGIO ...
Benvenuti a CassiaHouse, Roma - Italy
Thanks for viewing my short introduction to "CassiaHouse", my vacation rental apartment in Rome (Cassia-Giustiniana area), Italy Please check my website: www.cassiahouse.com Thanks and Ciao...
Calw Back theArea - SoftAir Village - Premiazione
Premiazione del Primo torneo "Calw Back the Area" Organizzato e svolto al SoftAir Village "Roma" Iscrivetevi!
CAZZEGGIANDO SU GTA 5-FRANKLIN NUCLEARIZZATO
da notare i bug del pvr che ogni tanto fa il personaggio verde/viola LELS lasciate like.
MULTICOD -COD4-MW2-BO2 IN LIVE
RAGA SCUSATE SE L'AUDIO DI BO2 È IN RITARDO MA ME NE SONO ACCORTO SOLO DOPO,QUANDO AVEVO,GIA CANCELLATO IL GAMEPLAY DAL PC :'(
Video chiacchiericcio - bullismo, obesità e diete, presa in giro per chi porta gli occhiali
Seguitemi con le mie creazioni BLOGGER: http://tizianaspinacistyleaccessori.blogspot.com/ http://letteraturarte.blogspot.it/ http://themykitchen.blogspot.com/ http://tizianaspinacistyle.altervista...
BF4 BETA LIVE GAMEPLAY+BONUS CLIP
EHEHEHEH LA CLIPPE SECCHESI STA ALLA FINE C: PS: SONO PRO GAIMAH ;)
1^ Tappa Circuito Salto Ostacoli Primaverile Fise Lazio 2014
A cura del Comitato Regionale Fise Lazio (Emanuele Buffa / Elisa Giuliani) ------- Seguici sui nostri social ufficiali: Facebook https://www.facebook.com/crfiselazio Twitter https://twitter.com...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Veii was, in ancient times, an important Etruscan city 16 km NNW of Rome, Italy; its site lies in Isola Farnese, a village of Municipio XX, an administrative subdivision of the comune of Rome in the Province of Rome. Many sites associated with Veii, which were in the city-state of Veii, are also located in Formello, another comune of the Province of Rome, immediately to the north. Formello is named after the drainage channels first created by the Veians.
Battle of Veii
The Battle of Veii, also known as the Siege of Veii is a battle of ancient Rome, approximately dated at 396 BC. The main source about it is Livy's Ab Urbe Condita. The Romans were led by a dictator (in the Roman Republic, this was an emergency general rather than a tyrant) named Marcus Furius Camillus. Their opponent, the Etruscan city of Veii, a large city close to Rome had engaged the Romans in a long and inconclusive war during which it had often been under siege.
Portonaccio is an archaeological site located next to the west side of the plateau on which the ancient Etruscan city of Veio, north of Rome, Italy, was located. The site takes its name from the locality within the village of Isola Farnese, part of Municipio XX, city of Rome.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Storta.
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Campagnano di Roma
- Magliano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Mazzano Romano
- Trevignano Romano
- Calcata Nuova
- Rignano Flaminio
- Tor Lupara
- Castel Sant'Elia
- Fiano Romano
- Fiumicino-Isola Sacra
- Civitella San Paolo
- Oriolo Romano
- Bassano Romano
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Dial M For Murder Rome
Starting at: 10:00 pm (22:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
Capodanno Factory Roma
Starting at: 10:00 pm (22:00).
More Information: eventful.com.