in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (17 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (18 mi)
- Rieti Airport (37 mi)
- Latina Airport (42 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (53 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (75 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (85 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (103 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (126 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (153 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (183 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (9 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (8 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (25 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (22 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.019 and 12.393 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 1' 8" and E 12° 23' 34"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:57 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:49 am and 7:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-02 07:23:47
Discover Isola Farnese
Isola Farnese in Province of Rome (Latium) is a town in Italy a little north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Isola Farnese is now 11:57 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Isola Farnese, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 15 mi (or 14 km), South-East. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Formello, Sacrofano, Campagnano di Roma, Anguillara Sabazia and Riano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 70% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
15°C (60 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
17°C (63 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
18°C (64 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Villa Maria Regina
Castello della Castelluccia
Regal Park Hotel
Relais Castrum Boccea
Excel Roma Montemario
Resort La Rocchetta
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
5 12 2014 Formello Impressioni di Settembre
5-12-2014 Papaveri e Papere zona industriale Formello (RM) Impressioni di Settembre accompagnato dal vivo dal Maestro Riccardo Paolucci.
Sergio Celestino Candidato Sindaco lista civica FORMELLO X FORMELLO (1).mpg
Prima parte del discorso del candidato sindaco al Comune di Formello Sergio Celestino alla festa nella sede della Filmhouse. Riprese Giorgio Mancini.
Civetta piscine interrate con bordo installatore rivenditore piscine Busatta
Civetta Piscine è a Formello a due passi da Roma e da Viterbo, nasce nel 1987 ed è ad oggi leader nella costruzione di Piscine sia interrate sia fuoriterra. L'esperienza maturata in questi...
Urbani @ Vinamor
FORMELLO 31 MAGGIO 2013 Maurizio Urbani al Sax Federico Laterza al Piano Luca Pirozzi al Basso "In questi tempi di tagli e tagliole alla cultura la "razza" dei musicisti è a rischio di estinzione...
SEVEN HILLS VILLAGE ROMA - INVIDIO
http://www.invidio.it/ - invidio - Video Aziendali e Industriali - Produzione - Imoove srl - Roma SEVEN HILLS VILLAGE ROMA EVENTI VINO GIUSTINIANA CASSIA CENA VILLAGGIO CAMPEGGIO ...
Benvenuti a CassiaHouse, Roma - Italy
Thanks for viewing my short introduction to "CassiaHouse", my vacation rental apartment in Rome (Cassia-Giustiniana area), Italy Please check my website: www.cassiahouse.com Thanks and Ciao...
Calw Back theArea - SoftAir Village - Premiazione
Premiazione del Primo torneo "Calw Back the Area" Organizzato e svolto al SoftAir Village "Roma" Iscrivetevi!
CAZZEGGIANDO SU GTA 5-FRANKLIN NUCLEARIZZATO
da notare i bug del pvr che ogni tanto fa il personaggio verde/viola LELS lasciate like.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Veii was, in ancient times, an important Etruscan city 16 km NNW of Rome, Italy; its site lies in Isola Farnese, a village of Municipio XX, an administrative subdivision of the comune of Rome in the Province of Rome. Many sites associated with Veii, which were in the city-state of Veii, are also located in Formello, another comune of the Province of Rome, immediately to the north. Formello is named after the drainage channels first created by the Veians.
Battle of Veii
The Battle of Veii, also known as the Siege of Veii is a battle of ancient Rome, approximately dated at 396 BC. The main source about it is Livy's Ab Urbe Condita. The Romans were led by a dictator (in the Roman Republic, this was an emergency general rather than a tyrant) named Marcus Furius Camillus. Their opponent, the Etruscan city of Veii, a large city close to Rome had engaged the Romans in a long and inconclusive war during which it had often been under siege.
Portonaccio is an archaeological site located next to the west side of the plateau on which the ancient Etruscan city of Veio, north of Rome, Italy, was located. The site takes its name from the locality within the village of Isola Farnese, part of Municipio XX, city of Rome.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Isola Farnese.
- Campagnano di Roma
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Magliano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Mazzano Romano
- Calcata Nuova
- Rignano Flaminio
- Trevignano Romano
- Tor Lupara
- Castel Sant'Elia
- Fiano Romano
- Civitella San Paolo
- Bassano Romano
- Oriolo Romano
- Fiumicino-Isola Sacra
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.