in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (17 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (20 mi)
- Rieti Airport (37 mi)
- Latina Airport (44 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (55 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (74 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (83 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (102 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (127 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (152 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (181 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (10 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (10 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Panorama dal Monte Cavo (observation point, (26 mi)
- Tuscolo (observation point, (24 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.033 and 12.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 1' 59" and E 12° 22' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:59 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:03 am and 6:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-09-26 08:21:27
Delve into Olgiata
Olgiata in Province of Rome (Latium) is a town located in Italy a little north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Olgiata is now 07:59 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Olgiata, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 14 mi (or 16 km), South-East. We saw 10 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Formello, Anguillara Sabazia, Campagnano di Roma, Sacrofano and Magliano Romano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1004 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 9% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 28th of September 2022
22°C (72 °F)
19°C (65 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 29th of September 2022
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 30th of September 2022
22°C (71 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Castello della Castelluccia
Regal Park Hotel
Relais Castrum Boccea
Resort La Rocchetta
Santa Rosa Hotel Residence
Casale Santa Brigida
Relais Il Postiglione Antica Posta Dei Chigi
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
5 12 2014 Formello Impressioni di Settembre
5-12-2014 Papaveri e Papere zona industriale Formello (RM) Impressioni di Settembre accompagnato dal vivo dal Maestro Riccardo Paolucci.
Sergio Celestino Candidato Sindaco lista civica FORMELLO X FORMELLO (1).mpg
Prima parte del discorso del candidato sindaco al Comune di Formello Sergio Celestino alla festa nella sede della Filmhouse. Riprese Giorgio Mancini.
Civetta piscine interrate con bordo installatore rivenditore piscine Busatta
Civetta Piscine è a Formello a due passi da Roma e da Viterbo, nasce nel 1987 ed è ad oggi leader nella costruzione di Piscine sia interrate sia fuoriterra. L'esperienza maturata in questi...
Urbani @ Vinamor
FORMELLO 31 MAGGIO 2013 Maurizio Urbani al Sax Federico Laterza al Piano Luca Pirozzi al Basso "In questi tempi di tagli e tagliole alla cultura la "razza" dei musicisti è a rischio di estinzione...
Benvenuti a CassiaHouse, Roma - Italy
Thanks for viewing my short introduction to "CassiaHouse", my vacation rental apartment in Rome (Cassia-Giustiniana area), Italy Please check my website: www.cassiahouse.com Thanks and Ciao...
Siamo in onda - Piccolo Coro Kol Rinà
Dal Concerto per la Vita diretto da Gabriella Costanza tenutosi all'auditorium di Cesano sabato 6 febbraio 2010. Riprese e montaggio di Alessandro De Gerardis.
Allevamento amatoriale ALI DORATE
Visita virtuale all'allevamento amatoriale ALI DORATE www.alidorate.eu.
INVIDIO - CUCCIOLI E CAMPAGNA 2009
http://www.invidio.it/ - invidio invideo - Video Aziendali e Industriali - Produzione - Imoove srl - Roma.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Veii was, in ancient times, an important Etruscan city 16 km NNW of Rome, Italy; its site lies in Isola Farnese, a village of Municipio XX, an administrative subdivision of the comune of Rome in the Province of Rome. Many sites associated with Veii, which were in the city-state of Veii, are also located in Formello, another comune of the Province of Rome, immediately to the north. Formello is named after the drainage channels first created by the Veians.
Battle of Veii
The Battle of Veii, also known as the Siege of Veii is a battle of ancient Rome, approximately dated at 396 BC. The main source about it is Livy's Ab Urbe Condita. The Romans were led by a dictator (in the Roman Republic, this was an emergency general rather than a tyrant) named Marcus Furius Camillus. Their opponent, the Etruscan city of Veii, a large city close to Rome had engaged the Romans in a long and inconclusive war during which it had often been under siege.
Portonaccio is an archaeological site located next to the west side of the plateau on which the ancient Etruscan city of Veio, north of Rome, Italy, was located. The site takes its name from the locality within the village of Isola Farnese, part of Municipio XX, city of Rome.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Olgiata.
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Campagnano di Roma
- Magliano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Mazzano Romano
- Trevignano Romano
- Calcata Nuova
- Rignano Flaminio
- Castel Sant'Elia
- Tor Lupara
- Fiano Romano
- Bassano Romano
- Oriolo Romano
- Civitella San Paolo