in Province of Rome of Latium, Italy
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (7 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (15 mi)
- Latina Airport (38 mi)
- Rieti Airport (46 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (52 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (84 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (88 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (111 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (123 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (159 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- Bioparco (zoo, (8 mi)
- Zoomarine (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico (zoo, (8 mi)
- Sognolabio (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Erawan (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Il Fantastico Mondo del Fantastico (amusement park, (17 mi)
- FUFILAND - Parco Giochi (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Parcolido (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Kursaal Village (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Eurpark Adventure (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.883 and 12.333 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 52' 59" and E 12° 19' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:01 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:49 am and 8:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-05-14 08:23:53
Malagrotta in Province of Rome (Latium) is located in Italy a little west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Malagrotta is now 04:01 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Malagrotta, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vatican City in Vatican at a distance of 7 mi (or 10 km). The closest in Italy is Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia in a distance of 15 mi (or 10 km), East. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fiumicino-Isola Sacra, Rome, Formello, Anguillara Sabazia and Sacrofano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 42% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 17th of May 2021
23°C (73 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 18th of May 2021
23°C (74 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Papillo Hotels & Resorts
Rome Marriott Park Hotel
The Brand Roma Hotel Roma
Roma Aurelia Antica
Park Hotel Ginevra
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma - Int. Philippaerts
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Intervista su radio Globo a David Philippaerts.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma Int. Guarneri
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Intervista su radio Globo a Davide Guarneri.
MX Int. Italian Championship '13 Roma - Preview Malagrotta
MX INTERNATIONAL ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 Malagrotta, Roma 10/2/2013 - Preview Malagrotta race.
Roma - Capítulo 2
Nesse segundo Capítulo vocês irão ver o magnífico e imponente Coliseu, fomos logo em seguida no Monte Palatino e Fórum Romano. E finalizamos nosso segundo dia em Roma nos Museus ...
Almostblue -Blog statement
Dichiarazione "il blog secondo me..." del giornalista Sebastiano Gulisano, almostblue58.splinder.com.
Agibilità del giardino Scuola Nando Martellini
Ulteriori dettagli su: http://www.massimina.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=302&start=10.
Il MoVimento 5 Stelle Lazio e l'imperatore (di carta) Nicola Zingaretti
Scopriamo cosa succede nel consiglio regionale del lazio: il feudo dell'imperatore di carta Nicola "immagina" Zingaretti...il caso dell'acquario e della commissione di inchiesta sulla malasanità,
EP #70 Angels & Demons Tour in Rome: St Peter's Basilica (part 3 of 4)
http://www.aroadretraveled.com for Full Episode - Part 2 of St Peter's Basilica in Rome. Continuing our Angels and Demons tour with mysterious symbols and hidden images, Michelangelo's Pieta,...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Casalotti is the name of the forty-eighth area of Rome in the Agro Romano, denoted by Z. XLVIII. The name also indicates a fraction of Roma Capitale. The area takes its name from the main road to Casalotti name, probably due to the numerous houses that were in the area. Surrounded by green hills, the center of the hamlet of Casalotti (Ormea Square and Church of St. Rita of Cascia) is situated at an altitude of about 110 m above sea level
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Malagrotta.
- Fiumicino-Isola Sacra
- Anguillara Sabazia
- Campagnano di Roma
- Trevignano Romano
- Magliano Romano
- Castelnuovo di Porto
- Tor Lupara
- Mazzano Romano
- Oriolo Romano
- Canale Monterano
- Castel Gandolfo
- Calcata Nuova
Rome: Gra A90, Rome (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.