in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (4 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (37 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (46 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (62 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (74 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (75 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (76 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (81 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (85 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (98 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (125 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (164 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Acquario Mediterraneo dell'Argentario (zoo, (20 mi)
- Parco Avventura Cieloverde (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.723 and 11.137 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 43' 23" and E 11° 8' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:18 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:09 am and 8:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Explore Podere Pratini
Podere Pratini in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 18 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 91 mi (or 146 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Podere Pratini is now 10:18 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Podere Pratini, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km), North-East. We found 3 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Grosseto, Scansano, Magliano in Toscana, Campagnatico and Castiglione della Pescaia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
29°C (85 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
28°C (82 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
28°C (83 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Bastiani Grand Hotel
Fattoria La Principina Hotel
Agriturismo La Pulledraia Podere Montegrappa
RTA Le Corti
Podere Monte Corno
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Grosseto Visita per immagini
Immagini della Città di Grosseto a cura dell'ufficio Turismo del Comune di Grosseto.
Grosseto-Livorno 2-0 (07-06-2009)
Semifinale Andata Playoff 2008-2009 Sequenza delle reti: 68' Freddi (G), 85' Abruzzese (G). Telecronaca di RICCARDO TREVISANI e VINCENZO GUERINI (Sky Sport)
Alluvione in Maremma Toscana Grosseto : 2 Vittime del Maltempo
Video dei VdF sull'alluvione in Maremma a Grosseto in Toscana dove il maltempo ha causato 2 vittime. Video registrato a Quarto d'Albegna.
GROSSETO - PESCARA 2:4
Marcatori: 33' pt aut. Alfageme (P), 42' pt Insigne (P), 8'st Nielsen (P), 30' st e 49'st Sforzini (G) Grosseto: Viotti, Antei, Olivi, Petras, Calderoni, Crimi, Mancino (1'st Sciacca), Caridi,...
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/2014) Fischio finale
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/14) Fischio finale - I giocatori ringraziano i tifosi Aquilani.
Hotel Ristorante Caffè a Grosseto - I Crespi
Hotel Ristorante Bar I Crespi è una struttura nuova ed estremamente moderna situata alle porte della città di Grosseto lungo l'antica Via Aurelia. Il complesso è stato concepito per offrire...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Province of Grosseto
The Province of Grosseto (Italian: Provincia di Grosseto) is a province in the Tuscany region of Italy. Its capital is the city of Grosseto.
Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini
Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini (formerly known as Stadio Olimpico Comunale) is a multi-use stadium in Grosseto, Italy. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of U.S. Grosseto F.C.. The stadium holds 10,200. During the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, the stadium hosted several football preliminaries.
Grosseto Cathedral (Italian: Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, Duomo di Grosseto) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Grosseto, Tuscany, Italy. It is the cathedral of the diocese of Grosseto and is dedicated to Saint Lawrence.
Palazzo Aldobrandeschi is a palace in Grosseto, Italy. It is situated in Piazza Dante.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Podere Pratini.
- Magliano in Toscana
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Porto Santo Stefano
- Monte Argentario
- Civitella Marittima
- Massa Marittima
- Giglio Castello
- Isola del Giglio
- Castel del Piano
- Santa Fiora
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: