in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (4 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (34 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (46 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (59 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (72 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (73 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (74 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (79 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (87 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (100 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (122 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (162 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Acquario Mediterraneo dell'Argentario (zoo, (23 mi)
- Parco Avventura Cieloverde (amusement park, (8 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (22 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.769 and 11.143 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 46' 8" and E 11° 8' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:24 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:06 am and 8:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Fattoria Sterpeto
Fattoria Sterpeto in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) is a city located in Italy about 92 mi (or 149 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Fattoria Sterpeto is now 08:24 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports closer to Fattoria Sterpeto, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), North-East. We saw 3 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Grosseto, Campagnatico, Scansano, Magliano in Toscana and Roccastrada. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Sunday, 1st of August 2021
29°C (85 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 2nd of August 2021
30°C (86 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
30°C (85 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Bastiani Grand Hotel
Fattoria La Principina Hotel
RTA Le Corti
Fattoria San Lorenzo
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Grosseto Visita per immagini
Immagini della Città di Grosseto a cura dell'ufficio Turismo del Comune di Grosseto.
Grosseto-Livorno 2-0 (07-06-2009)
Semifinale Andata Playoff 2008-2009 Sequenza delle reti: 68' Freddi (G), 85' Abruzzese (G). Telecronaca di RICCARDO TREVISANI e VINCENZO GUERINI (Sky Sport)
Alluvione in Maremma Toscana Grosseto : 2 Vittime del Maltempo
Video dei VdF sull'alluvione in Maremma a Grosseto in Toscana dove il maltempo ha causato 2 vittime. Video registrato a Quarto d'Albegna.
FINALE COPPA PROVINCIALE TENNIS UISP GROSSETO 2014
13 Dicembre 2014 - Lega Tennis UISP Comitato di Grosseto - Finali Campionato Territoriale Uisp 2014 Coppa della Provincia di Grosseto.
THE BEST OF di DOVE Hotel Airone in Grosseto Maremma Toscana-Albergo 4 stelle
DOVE, attraverso il proprio canale Sky 412, ha registrato una puntata di The Best Of sull'Hotel Airone.
MGA Modern Guitar Academy - Gregorio Pekala (Grosseto) - Esame di 2° Livello
MGA Modern Guitar Academy Gregorio Pekala (Grosseto) - Esame di 2° Livello Docente: Andrea Morucci "Stairway to Heaven" Sessioni di esami Febbraio 2015 presso CMM Scuola di Musica ...
Grosseto - Padova 1-1 highlights 24^ Giornata Campionato Serie Bwin 2012/13
Grosseto-Padova 1-1 GROSSETO-PADOVA 1-1 Reti: 16' aut. Piccinni, 95' Cutolo rigore GROSSETO: 12 Lanni; 4 Feltscher, 14 Iorio, 29 Padella; 30 Donati, 6 Crimi, 13 Obodo, 10 Jadid (12' st 20...
ZOMBIE WALK GROSSETO
Si e' tenuta a Grosseto la prima edizione dello Zombie Walk. Sabato: la sfilata goliardica e' una protesta per la mancanza di locali e di attrazioni che rendano il nostro centro città attivo,...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Province of Grosseto
The Province of Grosseto (Italian: Provincia di Grosseto) is a province in the Tuscany region of Italy. Its capital is the city of Grosseto.
Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini
Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini (formerly known as Stadio Olimpico Comunale) is a multi-use stadium in Grosseto, Italy. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of U.S. Grosseto F.C.. The stadium holds 10,200. During the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, the stadium hosted several football preliminaries.
Grosseto Cathedral (Italian: Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, Duomo di Grosseto) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Grosseto, Tuscany, Italy. It is the cathedral of the diocese of Grosseto and is dedicated to Saint Lawrence.
Grosseto railway station
Grosseto railway station (Italian: Stazione di Grosseto) is the main station serving the city and comune of Grosseto, in the region of Tuscany, central Italy. Opened in 1864, it forms part of the Pisa–Livorno–Rome railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni. Train services to and from the station are operated by Trenitalia.
Palazzo Aldobrandeschi is a palace in Grosseto, Italy. It is situated in Piazza Dante.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fattoria Sterpeto.
- Magliano in Toscana
- Civitella Marittima
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Porto Santo Stefano
- Monte Argentario
- Massa Marittima
- Castel del Piano
- Santa Fiora
- Giglio Castello