Centro Raccolta Quadrupedi
in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (2 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (34 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (41 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (61 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (70 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (71 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (76 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (77 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (92 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (104 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (121 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (158 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Acqua Village (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Parco Avventura Cieloverde (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.791 and 11.052 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 47' 27" and E 11° 3' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:12 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:10 am and 8:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Touring Centro Raccolta Quadrupedi
Centro Raccolta Quadrupedi in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 100 residents is a town located in Italy about 97 mi (or 156 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Centro Raccolta Quadrupedi is now 09:12 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports nearby Centro Raccolta Quadrupedi, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 4 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km), North-East. We collected 3 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Grosseto, Castiglione della Pescaia, Gavorrano, Scarlino and Campagnatico. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
29°C (85 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
28°C (82 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
28°C (83 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Fattoria La Principina Hotel
Hotel Residence Roccamare
Bastiani Grand Hotel
Terme Marine Leopoldo II Hotel
Hotel Vatluna Relais
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Eurofighter Typhoon - IV Stormo Caccia Grosseto
Operazioni durante la Ballata del 9° Gruppo del 2012 a Grosseto.
Grosseto-Livorno 2-0 (07-06-2009)
Semifinale Andata Playoff 2008-2009 Sequenza delle reti: 68' Freddi (G), 85' Abruzzese (G). Telecronaca di RICCARDO TREVISANI e VINCENZO GUERINI (Sky Sport)
Alluvione in Maremma Toscana Grosseto : 2 Vittime del Maltempo
Video dei VdF sull'alluvione in Maremma a Grosseto in Toscana dove il maltempo ha causato 2 vittime. Video registrato a Quarto d'Albegna.
GROSSETO - PESCARA 2:4
Marcatori: 33' pt aut. Alfageme (P), 42' pt Insigne (P), 8'st Nielsen (P), 30' st e 49'st Sforzini (G) Grosseto: Viotti, Antei, Olivi, Petras, Calderoni, Crimi, Mancino (1'st Sciacca), Caridi,...
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/2014) Fischio finale
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/14) Fischio finale - I giocatori ringraziano i tifosi Aquilani.
Grosseto - Padova 1-1 highlights 24^ Giornata Campionato Serie Bwin 2012/13
Grosseto-Padova 1-1 GROSSETO-PADOVA 1-1 Reti: 16' aut. Piccinni, 95' Cutolo rigore GROSSETO: 12 Lanni; 4 Feltscher, 14 Iorio, 29 Padella; 30 Donati, 6 Crimi, 13 Obodo, 10 Jadid (12' st 20...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Grosseto Airport (Italian: Aeroporto di Grosseto) is an airport in central Italy, located 3 km west of Grosseto in the Italian region of Tuscany. Although it is classified as a "joint use" facility, Grosseto Air Base is primarily an Italian Air Force Base, home of the 4th Stormo, equipped with the Eurofighter Typhoon. However, the facility is used as a commercial airport by civilian charter flights and private aircraft.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Centro Raccolta Quadrupedi.
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Massa Marittima
- Civitella Marittima
- Magliano in Toscana
- Porto Santo Stefano
- Monte Argentario
- Monterotondo Marittimo
- Castelnuovo di Val di Cecina
- Giglio Castello
- Isola del Giglio
- Castel del Piano
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Centro Raccolta Quadrupedi