in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (15 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (26 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (47 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (47 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (48 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (49 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (53 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (74 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (98 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (111 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (122 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (157 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Acqua Village (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.131 and 11.017 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 7' 52" and E 11° 0' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:47 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:37 am and 6:23 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Montieri in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 360 citizens is a place in Italy about 115 mi (or 184 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Montieri is now 02:47 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports near Montieri, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Siena / Ampugnano Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Siena in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), North-East. We encountered 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Chiusdino, Radicondoli, Castelnuovo di Val di Cecina, Massa Marittima and Monticiano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 22nd of October 2021
14°C (58 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
15°C (60 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
14°C (57 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Motocavalcata del Prugnolo - Montieri 13.05.2012
Prima Motocavalcata del Prugnolo - Montieri 13.05.2012.
3° Rally del MonteRegio (2013)
 PS- Montieri . Successo di Senigagliesi-Morganti su Peugeot 207. Il pilota di Pomarance (PI) centra il successo nel primo appuntamento di "Rally Junior Series", andato in scena nell'entro...
2° Ronde del Monteregio (2012)
I joined Maker Studios & so can you! Click here to see if your channel qualifies for RPM Network/Maker Studios: http://awe.sm/dDyfG P.S. 1 Montieri Km. 11 - ore 08:17 - Classifica Finale:...
Motocavalcata del Prugnolo - le mie cadute - my crash.
Pubblico le cadute da sole, come un concentrato di cazzate... (tre in mezzo giro, tutte verso la fine del giro, quando ero alla frutta). Praticamente sono tutte da fermo e per delle cazzate...
3° Rally del MonteRegio 2013 [HD]
Classifica Finale: 1- Senigagliesi - Morganti (Peugeot 207 S2000) 2- Ciavarella - Bonari (Peugeot 207 S2000) 3- Paolini - Paolini (Renault Clio S1600) 4- Forieri - Bugelli (Renault Clio S1600)...
voglio vivere così parte I simona staccioli.wmv
episodio 30 di voglio vivere così trasmesso il 19 aprile su cielo tv, l'episodio si svolge a casa mia SEGUITE ANCHE LA PARTE II (seconda)
Cameracar Santini - Mazzetti Rally Monteregio 2013
Cameracar Alessio Santini - Susanna Mazzetti Rally Monteregio 2013 p.s. 2.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Boccheggiano is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Montieri, province of Grosseto, in the area of Colline Metallifere. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 339. Boccheggiano is about 48 km from Grosseto and 8 km from Montieri, and it is situated along the Provincial Road which links Massa Marittima with Monticiano. It was an important mining village.
Gerfalco is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Montieri, province of Grosseto, in the area of Colline Metallifere. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 78. Gerfalco is about 70 km from Grosseto and 7 km from Montieri, and it is situated in the Natural Reserve of Cornate and Fosini.
Travale is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Montieri, province of Grosseto, in the area of Colline Metallifere. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 84. Travale is about 60 km from Grosseto and 6 km from Montieri, and it is situated in the Natural Reserve of Cornate and Fosini.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Montieri.
- Castelnuovo di Val di Cecina
- Massa Marittima
- Monterotondo Marittimo
- Casole d'Elsa
- Civitella Marittima
- Monteverdi Marittimo
- Colle di Val d'Elsa
- San Gimignano
- Montecatini Val di Cecina
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Castagneto Carducci
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: