in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (5 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (40 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (44 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (65 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (78 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (78 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (83 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (85 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (98 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (128 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (164 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Acqua Village (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Acquario Mediterraneo dell'Argentario (zoo, (17 mi)
- Parco Avventura Cieloverde (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (25 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.685 and 11.096 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 41' 7" and E 11° 5' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:26 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:10 am and 8:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Magazzini Alberese
Magazzini Alberese in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 58 habitants is a town located in Italy about 91 mi (or 146 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Time in Magazzini Alberese is now 10:26 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Magazzini Alberese, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), North-East. We saw 4 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Grosseto, Magliano in Toscana, Castiglione della Pescaia, Scansano and Porto Santo Stefano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
29°C (85 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
28°C (82 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
28°C (83 °F)
21°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Bastiani Grand Hotel
Fattoria La Principina Hotel
Agriturismo La Pulledraia Podere Montegrappa
Fattoria San Lorenzo
Podere Monte Corno
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Grosseto Visita per immagini
Immagini della Città di Grosseto a cura dell'ufficio Turismo del Comune di Grosseto.
GROSSETO - PESCARA 2:4
Marcatori: 33' pt aut. Alfageme (P), 42' pt Insigne (P), 8'st Nielsen (P), 30' st e 49'st Sforzini (G) Grosseto: Viotti, Antei, Olivi, Petras, Calderoni, Crimi, Mancino (1'st Sciacca), Caridi,...
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/2014) Fischio finale
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/14) Fischio finale - I giocatori ringraziano i tifosi Aquilani.
Hotel Ristorante Caffè a Grosseto - I Crespi
Hotel Ristorante Bar I Crespi è una struttura nuova ed estremamente moderna situata alle porte della città di Grosseto lungo l'antica Via Aurelia. Il complesso è stato concepito per offrire...
crema e cioccolato grosseto 131 MB
Video dell'inaugurazione p.v, "crema & cioccolato" di Grosseto. Giovedì 27 Febbraio 2014.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Natural Park of Maremma
The Natural Park of Maremma was the first park of the Tuscan Region, established by LR 65, 5 June 1975. It is one of the most affected provinces of Grosseto. Inside there are some areas of the most beautiful and untouched coastline of the Maremma.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Magazzini Alberese.
- Magliano in Toscana
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Porto Santo Stefano
- Monte Argentario
- Civitella Marittima
- Giglio Castello
- Isola del Giglio
- Massa Marittima
- Castel del Piano
- Santa Fiora
- Monterotondo Marittimo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: