in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (26 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (34 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (45 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (50 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (68 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (70 mi)
- Rieti Airport (70 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (79 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (84 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (88 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Parco Acquasanta di Terme di Chianciano (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Piscine Termali Theia (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.831 and 11.585 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 49' 52" and E 11° 35' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:08 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:07 am and 5:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Santa Fiora
Santa Fiora in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 1,364 habitants is located in Italy about 80 mi (or 129 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Santa Fiora is now 06:08 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to Santa Fiora, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 43 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North. We encountered 2 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Arcidosso, Castel del Piano, Roccalbegna, Abbadia San Salvatore and Seggiano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1026 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Tuesday, 18th of February 2020
16°C (60 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
10°C (51 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
12°C (54 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Park Hotel Spa e Resort
Grand Hotel Impero Spa & Resort
Le Macinaie Monte Amiata
PARK HOTEL COLLE DEGLI ANGELI
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cittadinanza Onoraria allo scrittore Andrea Camilleri al Nuovo Teatro di Santa Fiora
Andrea Camilleri, cittadino onorario di Santa Fiora La cerimonia ufficiale è avvenuta domenica 26 ottobre alle ore 17,30 al Nuovo teatro Comunale di Santa Fiora Domenica 26 ottobre Andrea...
La Riproduzione della Trota Macrostigma nella Peschiera di Santa Fiora
Le Trote di Santa Fiora, Tutela della Biodiversità e delle Tradizioni del Monte Amiata.
Primavera e Pasqua sul Monte Amiata - via fratelli rosselli 161, Santa Fiora
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su clickcase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/inverno-sul-monte-amiata-santa_fiora-45768.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato...
Appartamento In Affitto, In Vendita Santa Fiora
http://www.parcodeifaggi.altervista.org Appartamento in Affitto, Appartamento in Vendita, a pochi km da Santa Fiora -- Grosseto - Val d'Orcia Affitto (Casa V...
Settimane e week end sul Monte Amiata - via fratelli rosselli 161, Santa Fiora
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su clickcase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/settimane-e-week-end-sul-monte-amiata-santa_fiora-49600.html Descrizione annunci...
La volpe del gatto d'oro
Volpe ghiotta incontrata durante una notturna mountain bike vicino al ristorante 'il gatto d'oro' sul Monte Amiata.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bagnoli is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Arcidosso, province of Grosseto, in the area of Mount Amiata. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 359. Bagnoli is about 58 km from Grosseto and just 1 km from Arcidosso. It is composed of several other wards and hamlets: Grappolini, Capannelle, Piane del Maturo, Canali, Capenti e Case Nuove
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Santa Fiora.
Santa Fiora: Peschiera, Santa Fiora (source)
Santa Fiora › South-East: Gr) Piazza Garibaldi, Santa Fiora (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: