in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (18 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (19 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (43 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (55 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (57 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (63 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (65 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (68 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (96 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (106 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (106 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (167 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Parco Avventura Cieloverde (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.994 and 11.281 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 59' 38" and E 11° 16' 52"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:43 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 8:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Touring Civitella Marittima
Civitella Marittima in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 529 residents is a town located in Italy about 99 mi (or 159 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Civitella Marittima is now 07:43 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports nearby Civitella Marittima, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Siena / Ampugnano Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), East. We collected 1 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Campagnatico, Roccastrada, Cinigiano, Monticiano and Murlo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 8% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 23rd of June 2021
32°C (90 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 24th of June 2021
30°C (86 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 25th of June 2021
30°C (86 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Petriolo Spa and Resort
Antico Casale l'Impostino
Rifugio da Giulia
Fattoria Nuova Pievanella
Locanda Nel Cassero
Poggio alla Rocca
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
HAPPY IN....Roccastrada ....MARCIA VERDE...IL CIRCUITO INTERNAZIONALE ...time lapse
Abbiamo fatto per voi tutto il circuito della Marcia Verde di Roccastrada di 12 km, corsa che si tiene tutti gli anni a settembre il giorno prima del palio. (l'abbiamo percorso in bici ma voi...
Roccastrada (GR) Maremma Tuscany Italy
See this nice little town built on the top of a rocky hill in Maremma Tuscany Italy. Nice Panoramas of the plains seen from the Collese Terrace. Pablo Bisquera. http://www.youtube.com/pabisq.
Maremma in mountain bike Roccastrada 2013
Giro del 26 maggio 2013 in mountain bike a Roccastrada Maremma Grosseto toscana.
ROCCASTRADA SU RAI3. Eclisse del 1961 e Barabba
Anche Rai 3 Toscana si ricorda del 50° di Barabba con le scene del film girato alle Tombarelle il 15 febbraio 1961. Ecco le interviste alle comparse roccastradine: Sergio Pizzetti (un ladrone)...
Nata TVR8 la tv del territorio. Exhibition.
6 aprile 2012 il territorio di Roccastrada ha la sua prima TV locale gestita esclusivamente da giovani. Qui la presentazione del servizio pubblico TV.
RDP Antena 1 Portugal 87.90 MHz E-Skip
Ascolto via E-Skip di Antena 1 dal Portogallo sui 87.90 MHz distante 1638 km da Roccastrada (GR) - Italia.
Caso Jasmine. Intervista del Sindaco Innocenti e dell'avv. Cossar. C3T
19. 4 2012 Canale 3 Toscana . Sintesi.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Dogana, Civitella Paganico
Dogana is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Civitella Paganico, province of Grosseto. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 38. Dogana is about 32 km from Grosseto and 7 km from Paganico, and it is situated on a hill between the Ombrone and Lanzo rivers. It was the ancient dogana during the Republic of Siena.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Civitella Marittima.
- Monteroni d'Arbia
- Castel del Piano
- San Quirico d'Orcia
- Castiglione d'Orcia
- Santa Fiora
- San Giovanni d'Asso
- Massa Marittima
- Magliano in Toscana
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Civitella, Civitella Paganico, Civitella Marittima