in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Grosseto Airport (1 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (36 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (42 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (63 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (73 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (74 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (77 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (79 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (89 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (102 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (124 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (161 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Acqua Village (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Acquario Mediterraneo dell'Argentario (zoo, (21 mi)
- Parco Avventura Cieloverde (amusement park, (4 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.746 and 11.074 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 44' 44" and E 11° 4' 26"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:41 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:59 am and 7:19 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Pianetto
Pianetto in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) is located in Italy about 94 mi (or 152 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Pianetto is now 03:41 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Pianetto, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Grosseto Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km), North-East. We encountered 4 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Grosseto, Castiglione della Pescaia, Campagnatico, Gavorrano and Scansano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 19th of September 2021
26°C (80 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 20th of September 2021
26°C (80 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 21st of September 2021
26°C (78 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Fattoria La Principina Hotel
Bastiani Grand Hotel
Agriturismo La Pulledraia Podere Montegrappa
Residence Mareblù Aparthotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Eurofighter Typhoon - IV Stormo Caccia Grosseto
Operazioni durante la Ballata del 9° Gruppo del 2012 a Grosseto.
Grosseto-Livorno 2-0 (07-06-2009)
Semifinale Andata Playoff 2008-2009 Sequenza delle reti: 68' Freddi (G), 85' Abruzzese (G). Telecronaca di RICCARDO TREVISANI e VINCENZO GUERINI (Sky Sport)
Alluvione in Maremma Toscana Grosseto : 2 Vittime del Maltempo
Video dei VdF sull'alluvione in Maremma a Grosseto in Toscana dove il maltempo ha causato 2 vittime. Video registrato a Quarto d'Albegna.
GROSSETO - PESCARA 2:4
Marcatori: 33' pt aut. Alfageme (P), 42' pt Insigne (P), 8'st Nielsen (P), 30' st e 49'st Sforzini (G) Grosseto: Viotti, Antei, Olivi, Petras, Calderoni, Crimi, Mancino (1'st Sciacca), Caridi,...
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/2014) Fischio finale
Grosseto - L'Aquila 1-2 (20/12/14) Fischio finale - I giocatori ringraziano i tifosi Aquilani.
Hotel Ristorante Caffè a Grosseto - I Crespi
Hotel Ristorante Bar I Crespi è una struttura nuova ed estremamente moderna situata alle porte della città di Grosseto lungo l'antica Via Aurelia. Il complesso è stato concepito per offrire...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Province of Grosseto
The Province of Grosseto (Italian: Provincia di Grosseto) is a province in the Tuscany region of Italy. Its capital is the city of Grosseto.
Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini
Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini (formerly known as Stadio Olimpico Comunale) is a multi-use stadium in Grosseto, Italy. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of U.S. Grosseto F.C.. The stadium holds 10,200. During the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, the stadium hosted several football preliminaries.
Grosseto Airport (Italian: Aeroporto di Grosseto) is an airport in central Italy, located 3 km west of Grosseto in the Italian region of Tuscany. Although it is classified as a "joint use" facility, Grosseto Air Base is primarily an Italian Air Force Base, home of the 4th Stormo, equipped with the Eurofighter Typhoon. However, the facility is used as a commercial airport by civilian charter flights and private aircraft.
Grosseto Cathedral (Italian: Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, Duomo di Grosseto) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Grosseto, Tuscany, Italy. It is the cathedral of the diocese of Grosseto and is dedicated to Saint Lawrence.
Grosseto railway station
Grosseto railway station (Italian: Stazione di Grosseto) is the main station serving the city and comune of Grosseto, in the region of Tuscany, central Italy. Opened in 1864, it forms part of the Pisa–Livorno–Rome railway. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni. Train services to and from the station are operated by Trenitalia.
Palazzo Aldobrandeschi is a palace in Grosseto, Italy. It is situated in Piazza Dante.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pianetto.
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Magliano in Toscana
- Porto Santo Stefano
- Monte Argentario
- Civitella Marittima
- Massa Marittima
- Giglio Castello
- Isola del Giglio
- Monterotondo Marittimo
- Castel del Piano
- Castelnuovo di Val di Cecina