in Chautauqua County of New York, United States
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (35 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (60 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (60 mi)
- Bradford Regional Airport (61 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (62 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (63 mi)
- Burlington Executive (77 mi)
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Centre Airport (90 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (92 mi)
- London Airport (93 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (132 mi)
- Pinehurst Golf Course (Golf course, 2 mi)
- Sugar Hill Golf Course (Golf course, 5 mi)
- Chautauqua Point Golf & Racquetball Center (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Willow Run Golf Course (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Woodcrest Golf Course (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Lakeside Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Chatauqua Golf Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Hillview Golf Course (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Shorewood Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Peak n Peak Golf Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Montoes Marina (marina, (0 mi)
- North East Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.340 and -79.596 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 20' 25" and W -79° 35' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:11 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:09 am and 5:54 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Barcelona in Chautauqua County (New York) is a city in United States about 273 mi (or 440 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital.
Local time in Barcelona is now 12:11 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Barcelona, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Erie International Tom Ridge Field in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance. We found 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mayville, Erie, Warren, Little Valley and Tionesta. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Night Temperature||0°C / 33 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||3%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 22 km/h (14 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Tuesday, 18th of February 2020
-4°C (24 °F)
-5°C (23 °F)
Light snow, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
-7°C (20 °F)
-4°C (25 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
-1°C (29 °F)
0°C (33 °F)
Sky is clear, strong breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
(16) NS Mixed Freight @ Westfield Oct. 23 2014
A short east bound Norfolk Southern mixed freight comes by Westfield, New York. October 23 2014.
(15) CSX Big Six Leading @ Westfield, NY. Aug. 1 2014
A west bound intermodal led by a GE big six comes by Westfield, New York. August 1 2014.
(7) NS & CSX @ Westfield, NY. Aug. 1 2014
A west bound NS mixed freight and an east bound CSX double stack container train pass Westfield, New York. August 1 2014.
(20) Hot CSX Intermodal @ Westfield Oct. 10 2014
A hot CSX intermodal train heading east past Westfield, New York. October 10 2014.
(22) Diversity In Motion @ Westfield Oct. 10 2014
An east bound CSX intermodal train with a Diversity In Motion AC6000CW leading, comes past Westfield, New York. October 10 2014.
(14) CSX & NS Racing Teams @ Westfield Sept. 25 2014
As you see at the beginning of this video I was some what confused. I was reading the sound of the horns. Sure I knew there was a west bound. Then more horns. Hmmmm!!!!! But NS has more ...
(23) NS Auto Racks @ Westfield Oct. 10 2014
An east bound Norfolk Southern auto rack train, 14T being pulled by a single GE goes by Westfield, New York on the Youngstown Line. October 10 2014. Thank you Derrick Higgins for the train number.
(21) CSX Double Stacks @ Westfield Oct. 10 2014
An east bound CSX double stack container train passing Westfield, New York. October 10 2014.
(13) CSX B40-8 Leading @ Westfield Oct. 10 2014
A B40-8 with a friendly wave from the Engineer, leads this east bound CSX mixed freight from track one over to track two as it passes Westfield, New York. October 10 2014.
(7) CSX Q091 @ Westfield Oct. 23 2014
A west bound reefer train, CSX Q091 with Union Pacific power comes by Westfield, New York. October 23 2014.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Barcelona.
Barcelona › West: I-90 at Interchange 60 (Westfield), Barcelona (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Portland Harbor, Barcelona