in McKean County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Bradford Regional Airport (10 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (50 mi)
- University Park Airport (73 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (79 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (91 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (93 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (99 mi)
- Altoona Blair County Airport (105 mi)
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (105 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (130 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (142 mi)
- Smethport Country Club (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Indian Echo Country Club (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Pennhills Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Pine Acres Country Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- St Bonaventure Golf Course (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Bartlett Country Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Birch Run Country Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Emporium Country Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Bavarian Hills Golf Course (Golf course, 26 mi)
- St Marys Country Club (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.811 and -78.445 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 48' 40" and W -78° 26' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:58 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:31 am and 6:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Smethport in McKean County (Pennsylvania) with it's 1,595 citizens is a city in United States about 215 mi (or 345 km) north of Washington DC, the country's capital city.
Local time in Smethport is now 01:58 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Smethport, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Bradford Regional Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are a few options in driving distance.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Emporium, Coudersport, Ridgway, Little Valley and Belmont. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 48 °F
|Morning Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017.8 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 19th of October 2019
13°C (56 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sunday, 20th of October 2019
14°C (57 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 21st of October 2019
8°C (47 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Bob and Jenn's wedding off for a ride on Bob's Cletrac FDE
After Bob and Jenn's wedding, they're off for a ride on Bob's 1946 Cletrac FDE at the McKean County Antique Power Show in Smethport, PA. Video by Blake Malkamaki June 10, 2012.
Cletrac DDH pulling Allis-Chalmers scraper, with Cletrac DGH
At the McKean County Antique Equipment Show in Smethport, Pa. Tractors owned by A.J. Kaluza and Bob Burkhouse respectively. Video by Blake Malkamaki June 9, 2012.
Majestic Trails PA Fall 2014 (GoPro 1080p)
Some friends and I at Majestic trails in PA Recorded on Hero 2 and Hero 3+ black ed. all settings at 1080p 30 fps.
Engine 32 getting exterior assignment
Engine Company 32 is given a defensive exterior assignment at a working residential structure fire in Box 1861. Now it just a matter of waiting to get their line charged while trying not to...
IDPA style swinger target , a look at the finished project
Here is a look at the results of my homemade swinger target. I made it to add another dimension to my range practices. This type of target is a regular at the IDPA shoots I compete at, and...
Otto-Eldred Old Home Days Fireworks 2008
The final two minutes of the 2008 Otto-Eldred (PA) Old Home Days fireworks display. This year, the display was challenged by the weather conditions. The air was perfectly still and heavy,...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
McKean County, Pennsylvania
McKean County is a rural county located near the New York border in the northwest of the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. As of 2010, the population was 43,450. Its county seat is Smethport. The county was named in honor of former Pennsylvania Governor and Declaration of Independence signer Thomas McKean.
Smethport is a borough in McKean County, Pennsylvania, United States. The current mayor is Ross Porter. The population was 1,684 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of McKean County.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Smethport.