in Wyoming County of New York, United States
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (33 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (35 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (48 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (61 mi)
- Bradford Regional Airport (70 mi)
- Elmira Corning Regional Airport (75 mi)
- Oshawa Airport (90 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (99 mi)
- CFB Trenton (100 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (106 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (114 mi)
- Byrncliff Resort & Conference Center (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Quiet Times Golf Course (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Triple Creek Golf Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Woodlyn Hills Golf Course (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Keshequa Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Chestnut Hill Country Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Stafford Country Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Batavia Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Terry Hills Golf Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Le Roy Country Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.740 and -78.133 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 44' 24" and W -78° 7' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:06 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:40 am and 7:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-04-08 07:22:58
Warsaw in Wyoming County (New York) with it's 3,376 citizens is a city in United States about 272 mi (or 437 km) north of Washington DC, the country's capital city.
Local time in Warsaw is now 09:06 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Warsaw, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Buffalo Niagara International Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 54 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are a few options in driving distance.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Batavia, Geneseo, Albion, Belmont and Rochester. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 44 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||995 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 18 km/h (11 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 85% of sky|
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
1°C (34 °F)
-3°C (27 °F)
Snow, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
5°C (40 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Saturday, 11th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Warsaw Falls, Warsaw, NY
Warsaw Falls, Warsaw, Wyoming County, NY. Saw a nice black squirrel as we started our hike. A novelty for us - quite different from our white squirrels. Just as we got to the falls there was...
Two wrestlers charged with hazing teammate
The Wyoming County DA has charged two Warsaw High School wrestlers in connection with an alleged locker room hazing that broke the jaw of a teammate.
Man shoves cameras as son enters court
A Warsaw High School senior pleaded not guilty Monday night to criminal charges of hazing. But it's what happened before court even began, as the defendant and his parents were walking in,...
Attica and Alexander 7 on 7
Attica High School Football does NOT own the track "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence.
Tractor Parade - Perry, NY
This is a video of a tractor parade in Perry, NY on August 29, 2010. It's filmed from the lawn in front of Silver Lake Country Market.
4 people help stranger find lost $100
Four different people came together to help a young woman get her lost hundred dollars back.
Super Cruise Night at the Charcoal Corral
An aerial shot of our first Super Cruise night this year, with some close-ups of a few of the vehicles.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Warsaw, New York
Warsaw is a town in Wyoming County, New York. The population was 5,423 at the 2000 census. It is located approximately 37 miles east southeast of Buffalo and approximately 37 miles southwest of Rochester. The town may have been named after Warsaw, Poland. The Town of Warsaw is centrally located in the county and contains a village, also called Warsaw. The village is the county seat of Wyoming County.
WCJW (1140 AM, "CJ Country") is a radio station in western New York state. Its AM facility broadcasts at 2,500 watts on 1140 kHz from studios in Warsaw, New York during daytime hours only; however, three co-owned FM translators provide fulltime service. A construction permit was recently granted to allow a daytime power increase to 8,000 watts and 2,300 watts during critical hours.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Warsaw.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: