in Forest County of Pennsylvania, United States
- DuBois Regional Airport (36 mi)
- Bradford Regional Airport (47 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (55 mi)
- Youngstown Warren Regional Airport (65 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (80 mi)
- Allegheny County Airport (83 mi)
- Arnold Palmer Regional Airport (84 mi)
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (88 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (106 mi)
- London Airport (137 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (151 mi)
- Hunters Station Golf Course (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Cross Creek Resort (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Hi Level Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Wanango Country Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Lucky Hills Golf Course (Golf course, 21 mi)
- River Ridge Golf Club (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Clarion Oaks Golf Club (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Foxburg Country Club (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Conewango Valley Country Club (Golf course, 29 mi)
- Jackson Valley Golf Club (Golf course, 29 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.495 and -79.456 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 29' 43" and W -79° 27' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:31 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:36 am and 4:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Tionesta
Tionesta in Forest County (Pennsylvania) with it's 451 habitants is located in United States about 220 mi (or 355 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tionesta is now 09:31 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Tionesta, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is DuBois Regional Airport in a distance of 36 mi (or 58 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Clarion, Franklin, Warren, Brookville and Kittanning. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 37 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||-0°C / 32 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||10%|
|Air Pressure||995 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Saturday, 14th of December 2019
-1°C (29 °F)
-6°C (22 °F)
Snow, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 15th of December 2019
1°C (33 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 16th of December 2019
-1°C (30 °F)
-7°C (20 °F)
Snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tionesta PA Web Design Forest County || TechReady
Tionesta PA Website Design, Website Design Tionesta PA, Forest County Website Design, Website Design Forest County, Tionesta PA Web Designer ...
West Forest Prom 5/13/11
Small prom in Tionesta, PA. Basic lighting setup using (1)American DJ Revo IV, (3)American DJ Revo II, and (1)American DJ H2O LED. Lately we have been using the H2O for slow dances in place...
Joe & Margie Never seen a more beautiful wedding than this.... Top notch hands down...Special thanks to Ferinoosh (The Roosevelt Hotel), Iris (IGMC), John (Dante Limosine) Sylvia Weinstock,...
Pittsburgh Reptile Show www.pghreptileshow.com
724-516-0441 Pictures from the Oct 30th show www.pghreptileshow.com.
Creepy Abandoned House part1
We research and explore an abandoned house with a creepy history by Titusville PA (part one of two)
geese at king farm.MP4
Short video of some Canada Geese taking flight from the Allegheny River near West Hickory, PA.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kingsley Township, Forest County, Pennsylvania
Kingsley Township is a township in Forest County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 261 at the 2000 census.
Tionesta is a borough in Forest County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 483 at the 2010 Census. It is the county seat of Forest County. The name is a Native American word meaning "waters meet. " Tionesta lies at the heart of a forested region that is a popular destination for hunters and other outdoor lovers.
Tionesta Township, Forest County, Pennsylvania
Tionesta Township is a township in Forest County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 610 at the 2000 census. The name is a native American word meaning "waters meet."
Baker Island (Pennsylvania)
Baker Island is a 66.9-acre alluvial island in the upper Allegheny River. It is located in Tionesta Township and Harmony Township in Forest County, Pennsylvania, and is part of the Allegheny Islands Wilderness in Allegheny National Forest. Most of the trees on Baker Island were destroyed by a 1985 tornado.
No-Name Island, Pennsylvania
No-Name Island is a 10-acre alluvial island in the upper Allegheny River. It is located in Tionesta Township, Forest County, Pennsylvania, and is part of the Allegheny Islands Wilderness. The island is a prime location for old growth, virgin, and river bottom forests.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tionesta.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: