in Chautauqua County of New York, United States
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (36 mi)
- Bradford Regional Airport (54 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (62 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (65 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (67 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (67 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (81 mi)
- Burlington Executive (84 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (99 mi)
- London Airport (100 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (127 mi)
- Willow Run Golf Course (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Woodcrest Golf Course (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Chautauqua Point Golf & Racquetball Center (Golf course, 1 mi)
- Chatauqua Golf Club (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Pinehurst Golf Course (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Sugar Hill Golf Course (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Bemus Point Golf Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Cassadaga Lakes Country Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Maplehurst Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Sunset Valley Golf Course (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Montoes Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- North East Marina (marina, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.254 and -79.504 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 15' 14" and W -79° 30' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:47 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:41 am and 6:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-10-23 08:25:48
Delve into Mayville
Mayville in Chautauqua County (New York) with it's 1,669 habitants is a city located in United States about 266 mi (or 428 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Current time in Mayville is now 05:47 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Mayville, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Erie International Tom Ridge Field in a distance of 36 mi (or 59 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We saw 2 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Warren, Erie, Little Valley, Tionesta and Buffalo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 23rd of October 2020
8°C (46 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 24th of October 2020
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (47 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 25th of October 2020
9°C (49 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Building the Ice Castle Mayville, NY February 4, 2011
Watch volunteers build the Ice Castle for the 2011 President's Day Weekend Winter Festival. It takes 1200 blocks of ice and more than 900+ volunteered manhours to build the castle each year....
Mayville Polar Bear Plunge 2014
Chris, Adam, Adam, and Tim doing the polar bear plunge on February 15th, 2014.
Live, Work, Play in Westfield, New York
Nestled among grape vineyards on the shores of Lake Erie in Chautauqua County, the Village of Westfield, NY is a wonderful place to live, work, and play. Come learn more about Westfield at...
Chautauqua Literary Prize Presentation 2014
Chautauqua Institution President Tom Becker and Vice President and Emily and Richard Smucker Chair for Education Sherra Babcock present Elizabeth Scarboro with The Chautauqua Prize for her...
The South Asian Response to Journey of the Universe
Responses to the documentary "Journey of the Universe" from South Asian religions in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism from David Haberman, Christopher Chapple and Christopher Ives. Read the...
Themed Weekends - Chautauqua Lake KOA
We had a great time at Beach Weekend, just one of our many themed weekends throughout the summer here at the Chautauqua Lake KOA Campground. Join us at our campground that offers spacious ...
Lourenço Bustani - Lecture at Chautauqua
Lourenço Bustani lectures on the economic and business climate in Brazil at the morning lecture Tuesday, July 29, 2014 in the Amphitheater. This lecture was the second installment of the week...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Mayville, New York
Mayville is a village in Chautauqua County, New York, United States. The population was 1,709 at the 2010 census, which is down 2.7% from the 2000 census. The Village of Mayville is in the Town of Chautauqua, and is the county seat of Chautauqua County. The Village and Town offices share a building on Main Street, directly across from the Chautauqua County courthouse.
The Chautauqua Cinema is an independent movie theater located in historic Higgins Memorial Hall on the grounds of Chautauqua Institution in Chautauqua, New York in the United States. Higgins Hall is a contributing property in the Chautauqua Institution Historic District.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mayville.