in Chautauqua County of New York, United States
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (32 mi)
- Bradford Regional Airport (56 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (66 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (69 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (69 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (71 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (79 mi)
- Burlington Executive (86 mi)
- London Airport (99 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (101 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (124 mi)
- Chautauqua Point Golf & Racquetball Center (Golf course, 3 mi)
- Willow Run Golf Course (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Woodcrest Golf Course (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Chatauqua Golf Club (Golf course, 5 mi)
- Pinehurst Golf Course (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Bemus Point Golf Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Lakeside Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Peak n Peak Golf Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Sugar Hill Golf Course (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Lake View Golf Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Montoes Marina (marina, (9 mi)
- North East Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.214 and -79.570 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 12' 50" and W -79° 34' 13"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:30 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:27 am and 8:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-08-15 07:21:14
Delve into Summerdale
Summerdale in Chautauqua County (New York) is a city located in United States about 265 mi (or 427 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Current time in Summerdale is now 03:30 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Summerdale, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Erie International Tom Ridge Field in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We saw 2 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mayville, Erie, Warren, Tionesta and Little Valley. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 87% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 15th of August 2020
23°C (74 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 16th of August 2020
23°C (74 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 17th of August 2020
22°C (71 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Building the Ice Castle Mayville, NY February 4, 2011
Watch volunteers build the Ice Castle for the 2011 President's Day Weekend Winter Festival. It takes 1200 blocks of ice and more than 900+ volunteered manhours to build the castle each year....
Mayville Polar Bear Plunge 2014
Chris, Adam, Adam, and Tim doing the polar bear plunge on February 15th, 2014.
Chautauqua Literary Prize Presentation 2014
Chautauqua Institution President Tom Becker and Vice President and Emily and Richard Smucker Chair for Education Sherra Babcock present Elizabeth Scarboro with The Chautauqua Prize for her...
The South Asian Response to Journey of the Universe
Responses to the documentary "Journey of the Universe" from South Asian religions in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism from David Haberman, Christopher Chapple and Christopher Ives. Read the...
Lourenço Bustani - Lecture at Chautauqua
Lourenço Bustani lectures on the economic and business climate in Brazil at the morning lecture Tuesday, July 29, 2014 in the Amphitheater. This lecture was the second installment of the week...
Chautauqua, New York Ride GoPro Edit and Crash
2015 Snowmobile Ride in Chautauqua, New York. Tyler crash at the end Randy rippin his new sled and me suckin a big D.
Cynthia Truelove Lecture at Chautauqua Institution
Cynthia J. Truelove, discusses issues surrounding California's water conservation efforts as part of the week five lecture series on “The American West." This event took place on Tuesday,...
12mm Golden Teak Handscraped Laminate in Sherman, NY | Lumber Liquidators
Catching up with Dave in Sherman, NY after his installation of 12mm Golden Teak Handscraped Laminate flooring from Lumber Liquidators. We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Summerdale.