in Cattaraugus County of New York, United States
- Bradford Regional Airport (32 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (48 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (59 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (67 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (71 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (74 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (83 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (86 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (107 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (142 mi)
- Holiday Valley Resort (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Cardinal Hills Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Birch Run Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Ischua Valley Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Springville Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Gowanda Country Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- St Bonaventure Golf Course (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Concord Crest Golf Course (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Pennhills Club (Golf course, 26 mi)
- Pine Acres Country Club (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Keene Marina (marina, (28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.253 and -78.806 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 15' 9" and W -78° 48' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:27 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:12 am and 4:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Touring Little Valley
Little Valley in Cattaraugus County (New York) with it's 1,105 residents is a town located in United States about 250 mi (or 402 km) north of Washington DC, the country's capital place.
Time in Little Valley is now 12:27 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Little Valley, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Bradford Regional Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like the game of golf, there are several options within driving distance. We collected 1 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Warren, Smethport, Buffalo, Mayville and Belmont. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 34 °F
|Morning Temperature||-0°C / 31 °F|
|Evening Temperature||0°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||-2°C / 29 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Wednesday, 20th of November 2019
5°C (42 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 21st of November 2019
2°C (36 °F)
-3°C (26 °F)
Light snow, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 22nd of November 2019
4°C (39 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Horsin' around in Western New York
Horses in the Enchanted Mountains of Cattaraugus County. This video shows you some of the beauty that can be found for horses and their riders in Western New York. Contains: Wagon Rides,...
Mager Mountain Alpaca (Commercial)
An advertisment for Mager Mountain Alpaca's So Soft Gift Shop located at 69 Mountain View Drive, Little Valley New York. They are one of our spring sports sponsors. You can shop at ...
On Giants Ancient Fort Site chapter 2a
A long-lost find in the woods - video of an old fort on Jamestown Island, VA, and audio from one more ancient in Western New York State. The design and purpose of these manmade defenses, along...
Pastor Deano's Epic Fall
Preachers vs the World Softball Game Cattaraugus Family Camp Cattaraugus, NY July 22 2012.
Salamanca vs Randolph 2/13/2014 (Boy's Varsity Basketball)
[Full Game] The fierce battle between the Warriors and Cardinals erupt into an epic showdown that no one will forget any time soon.
Ellicottville Volunteer Fire Department trains at HoliMont
Before the slopes opened on Sunday, March 16th, the Ellicottville Volunteer Fire Department came to HoliMont to test out some of their equipment on Sunset. This is a POV from the Department's...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Little Valley (village), New York
Little Valley is a village in Cattaraugus County, New York, USA. The population was 1,143 at the 2010 census. The Village of Little Valley is in the northwest corner of the Town of Little Valley. Little Valley is the county seat of Cattaraugus County and also the location of the county fair (held in August in the fairgrounds north of the village). The village is north of Salamanca, New York.
Little Valley Speedway
The Little Valley Speedway is a multi-purpose race track based in the village of Little Valley, New York, USA. The one-half-mile dirt track is situated in the western portion of the village and is part of the Cattaraugus County Fairgrounds facility.
Cattaraugus County Sheriff's Office
The Cattaraugus County Sheriff's Office (CCSO) is the chief law enforcement agency for Cattaraugus County, New York, New York, USA. The current sheriff is Timothy Whitcomb, who succeeded Dennis B. John after John apparently committed suicide on August 18, 2009.
WGWE is an FM radio station licensed to Little Valley, New York. The station, with a tower atop Fourth Street in the village of Little Valley, broadcasts a loosely defined classic hits format on 105.9 MHz and operates under the ownership of the Seneca Nation of Indians; the Seneca nation purchased WGWE's construction permit from Randy Michaels in early 2009.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Little Valley.