in McKean County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Bradford Regional Airport (11 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (41 mi)
- University Park Airport (67 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (87 mi)
- Williamsport Regional Airport (87 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (91 mi)
- Altoona Blair County Airport (97 mi)
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (97 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (101 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (107 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (123 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (149 mi)
- Smethport Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Indian Echo Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Pennhills Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Bavarian Hills Golf Course (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Pine Acres Country Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Emporium Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- St Marys Country Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Elk County Country Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- St Bonaventure Golf Course (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Birch Run Country Club (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.690 and -78.488 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 41' 22" and W -78° 29' 18"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:06 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:03 am and 5:52 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Clermont
Clermont in McKean County (Pennsylvania) is a city located in United States about 208 mi (or 334 km) north of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Current time in Clermont is now 07:06 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 12 airports closer to Clermont, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Bradford Regional Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Smethport, Emporium, Ridgway, Coudersport and Little Valley. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -3°C / 26 °F
|Morning Temperature||-6°C / 22 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-8°C / 17 °F|
|Night Temperature||-9°C / 16 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1030 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 7% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
-6°C (21 °F)
-12°C (11 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
-2°C (28 °F)
-6°C (22 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 21st of February 2020
2°C (36 °F)
-2°C (29 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Bob and Jenn's wedding off for a ride on Bob's Cletrac FDE
After Bob and Jenn's wedding, they're off for a ride on Bob's 1946 Cletrac FDE at the McKean County Antique Power Show in Smethport, PA. Video by Blake Malkamaki June 10, 2012.
Cletrac DDH pulling Allis-Chalmers scraper, with Cletrac DGH
At the McKean County Antique Equipment Show in Smethport, Pa. Tractors owned by A.J. Kaluza and Bob Burkhouse respectively. Video by Blake Malkamaki June 9, 2012.
Majestic Trails PA Fall 2014 (GoPro 1080p)
Some friends and I at Majestic trails in PA Recorded on Hero 2 and Hero 3+ black ed. all settings at 1080p 30 fps.
Kinzua Bridge past and now
This is my first movie I've ever made. I've taken some pictures from my facebook and some off of the internet, also a video of number 58 going through a rr crossing and I copied parts of my...
BPRR 3064 at Kinzua Bridge (24JUL2014)
Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad 3064, BPRR 3330, Gec Alsthom GCFX 6072 operated by Genesee & Wyoming Inc southbound at mile 143 of the B&P Mainline Subdivision on the modern bypass of the ...
IDPA style swinger target , a look at the finished project
Here is a look at the results of my homemade swinger target. I made it to add another dimension to my range practices. This type of target is a regular at the IDPA shoots I compete at, and...
Smethport's Potato Creek Kayak Adventure
On Saturday, April 19, 2008 Smethport, Pennsylvania residents Corky Hull, Rev. John Wesley, Jovanna Porter & photographer Ross Porter launched their kayaks at Galco Crossing (Galico) and headed ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sergeant Township, McKean County, Pennsylvania
Sergeant Township is a township in McKean County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 176 at the 2000 census.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Clermont.