in Trnava, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (8 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (35 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (38 mi)
- Holešov Airport (56 mi)
- Žilina Airport (62 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (62 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (62 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (65 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (83 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (102 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (141 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.520 and 17.767 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 31' 11" and E 17° 45' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:34 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:59 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-11 07:20:57
Touring Dolné Voderady
Dolné Voderady in Trnava is a town located in Slovakia about 40 mi (or 64 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital place.
Time in Dolné Voderady is now 10:34 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Dolné Voderady, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in Czechia at a distance of 49 mi (or 78 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 52 mi (or 78 km), West. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Hlohovec, Piestany, Trnava, Nitra and Sellye. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||11%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
19°C (66 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
20°C (68 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
21°C (69 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Danubius Health Spa Resort Esplanade
Spa Hotel Splendid
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Smile makeover-Dental Holiday
visit www.dentalholiday.co.uk "My teeth were really-really bad. They were about, they were tiny. I was having a lot of jaw problems but I really couldn't afford great amount of care anywhere...
PROFÍK ČíSLO 1.
Výborné družstvo tvoria silní pretekári. My s esoxxom sme toho dôkazom. Tu je naše prvé tajné eso družstva.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Drahovce is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Dubovany is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dolné Voderady.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Dvor Dolné Voderady, Dolné Voderady