in Nitra, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (25 mi)
- Sliač Airport (34 mi)
- Žilina Airport (43 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (51 mi)
- Holešov Airport (60 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (62 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (74 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (75 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (91 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (92 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (118 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.629 and 18.385 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 37' 42" and E 18° 23' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:25 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:11 am and 7:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-04-05 07:24:15
Delve into Partizánske
Partizánske in Nitra with it's 24,370 habitants is a town located in Slovakia about 67 mi (or 108 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Time in Partizánske is now 04:25 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Partizánske, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 41 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), South-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Banovce nad Bebravou, Topolcany, Zlate Moravce, Prievidza and Zarnovica. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1033 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
13°C (55 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
17°C (62 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
16°C (62 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
HK Danlog Partizánske - HK Bradlan Brezová pod Bradlom
Video zo zápasu starších dorasteniek HK Danlog Partizánske - HK Bradlan Brezová pod Bradlom.
133. Pavol Ružička - svedectvá z nemocnice... - Partizánske, 16.02.2014, SK
Život podľa tvojich prikázaní ma teší viac než všetko bohatstvo.Ž 119,14.
HK Danlog Partizánske vs Iuventa Michalovce - SD
Video zo zápasu starších dorasteniek HK Danlog Partizánske vs Iuventa Michalovce.
Nočný život na sídlisku LUHY II - Partizánske
Nahraté 1.10.2014 vo večerných hodinách. Sorry za kvalitu, nebolo po ruké nič len mobil.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Partizánske District is a district in the Trenčín Region of Western Slovakia. It had been established in 1996, district area was previously a part of Topoľčany District. Partizánske district consists of 23 municipalities, from which 1 has a town status. Its main economic and cultural center is its seat Partizánske Industry is a dominant branch. Density of population is ca. 1.5 times higher, than average is Slovakia.
Brodzany is a village and municipality in Partizánske District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Malé Uherce is a village and municipality in Partizánske District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Skačany is a village and municipality in Partizánske District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Veľké Kršteňany is a village and municipality in Partizánske District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Veľké Bielice is a village and municipality in Partizánske District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia. It's well known for its football clubs, that's been active for over 60 years. Village also has rich cultural life with folk bands and various drama clubs. Romano-catholic church of st. Elizabeth Hungarian situated here was built between 1723 – 1759, but historians suspect it was already built on different location in 14th century. Nowadays church is part of Bielice’s cemetery.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Partizánske.
- Banovce nad Bebravou
- Zlate Moravce
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Povazska Bystrica
- Turcianske Teplice
- Banska Stiavnica
- Banska Bystrica
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Baťovany, Šimonovany, Partizánske, Partyzánske, بارتيزانسكى, Partizanske, Партизанске, Παρτίζανσκε, پارتیزانسکه, Simony, Partizānske, Партизанське, 帕蒂贊斯克