in Nitra, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (6 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (27 mi)
- Holešov Airport (43 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (46 mi)
- Žilina Airport (51 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (58 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (69 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (70 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (75 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (111 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (130 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.717 and 17.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 43' 0" and E 17° 47' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:28 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:51 am and 8:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-05-29 07:21:38
Komárno in Nitra is a town in Slovakia about 51 mi (or 81 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Current time in Komárno is now 12:28 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Komárno, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž in Czechia at a distance of 45 mi (or 72 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 53 mi (or 72 km), North-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Piestany, Hlohovec, Trencin, Topolcany and Trnava. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Saturday, 30th of May 2020
14°C (57 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 31st of May 2020
9°C (49 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 1st of June 2020
18°C (65 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Premeny Koncert Cachtice
Skupina Premeny Nove Mesto n.Vahom Koncert Cachtice august 2008 Kamera Milos Juriga.
break dance free steps cachtice
Milos Juriga,Gabriel Sojak,Patrik Vacho,Jan Cechvala: mix vystupeni breakdance do roku 2007.
Sami sebe 2011 Krštenie - Araňa
čachtice - hudobno zabavny program - humorna scenka. Kamera Milos Juriga.
Radio Show 11-004 (Overview)
Country Ways CW11-004 http://www.moderato.sk/cw Dave Insley - Cashed In My Old Life Monique Doolittle - No Doubt About It Johnny Mac Cates - Doing Country My Way John Lake - Going Down ...
Radio Show Boys & Girls (Part 8) Overview
Country Ways CW14-002 (Boys & Girls - Part 8) http://www.moderato.sk/cw Ernie Oldfield - Seven Days Laura Tyler - On The Chin Ted Snyder - Bajou Boogie Sylkie Monoff - Steal Your Crown Larry...
Radio Show 10-003 (Overview)
Country Ways CW10-003 http://www.moderato.sk/cw George McAnthony - I'm Not Afraid Brianna Grace - Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree Aage Oagee Nordheim - Pay Me The Way Gitty ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Čachtice Castle is a castle ruin in Slovakia next to the village of Čachtice. It stands on a hill featuring rare plants, and has been declared a national nature reserve for this reason. The castle was a residence and later the prison of the Countess Elizabeth Báthory, who is alleged to have been the world's most prolific female serial killer. Čachtice was built in the mid-13th century by Kazimir from the Hont-Pázmány gens as a sentry on the road to Moravia.
Nové Mesto nad Váhom District
Nové Mesto nad Váhom District (Slovak: okres Nové Mesto nad Váhom, Hungarian: Vágújhelyi járás) is a district in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia. Until 1918, the district was mostly part of the county of Kingdom of Hungary of Nyitra, with an area in the north forming part of the county of Trencsén.
Častkovce is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Podolie is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Považany is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Komárno.
Nové Mesto nad Váhom: Nove Mesto nad Vahom − Csl. Armaady, Nové Mesto nad Váhom (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.