in Okres Senica of Trnava, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (21 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (24 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (36 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (45 mi)
- Holešov Airport (45 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (54 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (76 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (78 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (122 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (145 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.679 and 17.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 40' 45" and E 17° 22' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:59 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:25 am and 5:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Senica in Okres Senica (Trnava) with it's 21,741 inhabitants is a city in Slovakia about 39 mi (or 62 km) north of Bratislava, the country's capital.
Local time in Senica is now 02:59 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Senica, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in Czechia at a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 72 mi (or 45 km), West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Skalica, Trnava, Pezinok, Malacky and Senec. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1033 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 25th of October 2021
9°C (48 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 26th of October 2021
8°C (47 °F)
5°C (42 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 27th of October 2021
10°C (51 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
FK Senica vs Dukla Banská Bystrica 1:0 U 19 28/3/2015
Very speed and best football match of 1.youth league Slovakia.
Odstrel komína - Senica (26.2. 2014)
Viac na: www.zahori.sk/v-senici-padol-104-metrov-vysoky-komin-na-jeho-mieste-budu-obchody-a-byty/ V stredu (26.2.) o 13. hod. sa odstrelom 104 metrov vysokého železobetónového komína bývaléh ...
FK Senica vs ŠK Slovan 4 10 2013 Atmosfera v kotle hosti
FK Senica vs ŠK Slovan 4 10 2013 Atmosfera v kotle hosti.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Senica District (okres Senica) is a district in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia. The district is relatively rich in natural resources oil, gas, lignite. It is industrial district, in the late period had been etablished here new industrial facilities. Senica District in its present borders had been established in 1996. Administrative, cultural and economic center is its seat and largest town Senica.
Rybky is a village and municipality in Senica District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Senica Airport is a private airport near the city of Senica in western Slovakia. The airport operator is Záhorácky Aeroklub Senica.
Štadión FK Senica
Štadión FK Senica, is a multi-purpose stadium in Senica, Slovakia. It is mainly used mostly for football matches and hosts the home matches of FK Senica of the Slovak Superliga. The stadium has a capacity of 4,500 spectators.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Senica.
- Neusiedl an der Zaya
- Angern an der March
Senica Airport › East: Airport Senica, Senica Airport (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Senica, سينيتسا, Горад Сеніца, سنیتسا, Senjica, Szenice, 세니차, Сеница, Сењица, 塞尼察