in Trnava, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (13 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (33 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (44 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (56 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (61 mi)
- Holešov Airport (62 mi)
- Žilina Airport (66 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (88 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (96 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (145 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.432 and 17.803 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 25' 54" and E 17° 48' 11"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:06 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 5:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-03-06 08:33:05
Delve into Hlohovec
Hlohovec in Trnava with it's 23,930 habitants is located in Slovakia about 38 mi (or 60 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Hlohovec is now 06:06 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to Hlohovec, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 50 mi (or 81 km), East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Piestany, Trnava, Sellye, Nitra and Topolcany. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 5°C / 40 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 8th of March 2021
4°C (39 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 9th of March 2021
3°C (37 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 10th of March 2021
4°C (39 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
House dance Hlohovec
Hlohovsky tanecny vecer 2008 Marcel Jano Brano a Marow( Pastels ) 1 miesto Break dance a housedance. Kamera Milos Juriga.
Námestie Svätého Michala (HLOHOVEC)
Zábery vyhotovené v lokalite HLOHOVEC, nám. Svätého Michala, pri hotely Jejen a kostole Sv.Michala. Vyhotovené dňa: 1.5.2010. (www.videomapa.sk)
Križovatka ul.SNP - ul.M.R.Štefánika (HLOHOVEC)
Zábery vyhotovené v lokalite HLOHOVEC, križovatka: ul.SNP - ul.M.R.Štefánika, pri kruhovom objazde a pešej zóne. Vyhotovené dňa: 1.5.2010. (www.videomapa.sk)
JUPER s.r.o. - STAVEBNÁ TECHNIKA
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Hlohovec/H346510/JUPER+s.r.o.+-+STAVEBN%c3%81+TECHNIKA/ JUPER s.r.o. - STAVEBNÁ TECHNIKA Tehelná 1012/1, 92001 Hlohovec PREDAJ: stenové píly, ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bojničky is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Koplotovce is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Leopoldov Prison (Slovak: Nápravnovýchovný ústav a Ústav na výkon väzby Leopoldov) is a 17th century fortress built against Ottoman Turks, in the 19th century it was converted into a high-security prison in the town of Leopoldov, Slovakia. Once the largest prison in the Kingdom of Hungary, in 20th century it became known for housing political prisoners under the communist regime, notably the future communist President of Czechoslovakia Gustáv Husák.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hlohovec.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Hlohovec, Galgóc, Глоговец