in Trnava, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (8 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (37 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (40 mi)
- Holešov Airport (57 mi)
- Žilina Airport (61 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (61 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (64 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (68 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (83 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (99 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (140 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.509 and 17.828 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 30' 33" and E 17° 49' 39"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:59 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:49 am and 8:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Jalšové in Trnava is a city in Slovakia about 41 mi (or 67 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Local time in Jalšové is now 10:59 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Jalšové, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 49 mi (or 79 km), East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Hlohovec, Piestany, Trnava, Nitra and Topolcany. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1007 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 14% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
20°C (67 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
19°C (67 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Danubius Health Spa Resort Esplanade
Spa Hotel Splendid
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Reštaurácia Furman Piešťany
Reštaurácia Furman je pravá gazdovská reštaurácia umiestnená na úpätí Považského Inovca v tesnej blízkosti svetoznámeho kúpeľného mesta Pešťany. Okrem kvalitných reštauračnýc...
PROFÍK ČíSLO 1.
Výborné družstvo tvoria silní pretekári. My s esoxxom sme toho dôkazom. Tu je naše prvé tajné eso družstva.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Horné Trhovište is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Jalšové is a village and municipality in the Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Koplotovce is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Tepličky is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Drahovce is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Sokolovce is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jalšové.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: