in Okres Levoča of Presov, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (39 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (39 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (61 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (62 mi)
- Sliač Airport (71 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (81 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (81 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (99 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (126 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.022 and 20.592 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 1' 18" and E 20° 35' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:49 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:18 am and 8:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Levoča in Okres Levoča (Presov) with it's 14,511 citizens is a place in Slovakia about 170 mi (or 274 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Current time in Levoča is now 02:49 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Levoča, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 39 mi (or 62 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Spisska Nova Ves, Kezmarok, Stara L'ubovna, Poprad and Roznava. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 7th of August 2021
23°C (74 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 8th of August 2021
25°C (77 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 9th of August 2021
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Levoča- poludňajšie zvonenie u Minoritov
Poludňajšie zvonenie vo veži Minoritského kostola v Levoči v podaní Veľkého zvona.
Aerial view of the highway D1 near the town Levoča.
Aerial view of the highway D1 (in construction) near the town Levoča, DJI Phantom , Slovakia, 28.10.2014, 11.00, camera GoPro Hero 3+.
Spišiačik - Krst knihy Dia šlabikár v Braillovom písme - Levoča 5.3.2015
5.3.2015 Miesto konania akcie: Slovenská knižnica pre nevidiacich Mateja Hrebendu v Levoči V priestore Slovenskej knižnice pre nevidiacich sme pokrstili a uviedli do obehu Dia šlabikár...
Windmaster 2 Levoča 14.5.2014 14:45
Vietor v Levoči o 14:45 . T 10°C , Smer: S - SV , Tlak: 1013,6 hPa , Vlhkosť: 81%
Drive through the historic city center of Levoca (Slovakia)
Drive through the historic city center of Levoca (Slovakia). The only city with a big cage in the city center.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Levoča District (okres Levoča) is a district in the Prešov Region of eastern Slovakia. Until 1918, the district was part of the county of Kingdom of Hungary of Spiš.
Kurimany is a village and municipality in Levoča District in the Prešov Region of central-eastern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Levoča.
- Spisska Nova Ves
- Stara L'ubovna
- Kroscienko nad Dunajcem
- Bukowina Tatrzanska
- Nowy Sacz
- Bialy Dunajec
- Nowy Targ
- Mszana Dolna
- Czarny Dunajec
Levoča: Západ, Levoča (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Leutschau, Löcse, Levoča, ليفوتشا, Levoça, Горад Левача, Левоча, لوچا, לבוצה, Lőcse, レヴォチャ, ლევოჩა, 레보차, Lewocza, Љевоча, 萊沃恰