in Okres Bytča of Zilina, Slovakia
- Žilina Airport (3 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (38 mi)
- Holešov Airport (45 mi)
- Sliač Airport (48 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (53 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (53 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (54 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (72 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (81 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (95 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (119 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (128 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.224 and 18.559 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 13' 26" and E 18° 33' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:38 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 7:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-03-31 07:22:27
Bytča in Okres Bytča (Zilina) with it's 11,279 citizens is a city in Slovakia about 100 mi (or 160 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Local time in Bytča is now 03:38 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Bytča, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Žilina Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Vlkolínec in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Povazska Bystrica, Zilina, Kysucke Nove Mesto, Puchov and Cadca. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 6°C / 42 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Night Temperature||-0°C / 32 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
7°C (44 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
8°C (46 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
9°C (48 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tomáš Šenkýr vs Fahir Batjari VEČER THAJSKÉHO BOXU III. BYTČA
http://www.senkyr.sk http://www.facebook.com/senkyr1 VEČER THAJSKÉHO BOXU III. BYTČA 15.3.2013 Tomáš Šenkýr (Diamond Gym Žilina) vs Fahir Batjari (Fox Gym Wien) 82,55kg, K1, 3x2min...
Zámok v Bytči
František Thurzo získal panstvá Hričov a Bytča v r. 1563 a v r. 1571 začal s výstavbou zámku (podľa niekoho kaštieľa, podľa niekoho hradu). Zámok má pravidelnú štvorkrídlovú...
Ďurďové v Bytči, 6.kolo SSHL
Proces blahorečenia v katolíckej Cirkvi. Prípad panovníka Rastica a Jozefa Tisu
Prednáška vdp. Václava Kociana, rímsko-katolíckeho kňaza a autora publikácií ako Zabudnutý kráľ Rastislav, Pod víťazným dvojkrížom či Zlatý kľúč v srdci Európy. Prednáška...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bytča District (okres Bytča) is a district in the Žilina Region of central Slovakia. The district had been first established in 1923 and in its current borders exists from 1996. Its administrative center is its largest town Bytča. The district profits from the close distance to the regional capital Žilina.
Hlboké nad Váhom
Hlboké nad Váhom is a village and municipality in Bytča District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
Jablonové, Bytča District
Jablonové is a village and municipality in Bytča District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
Maršová-Rašov is a village and municipality in Bytča District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
These districts belong to Bytča.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bytča.
- Povazska Bystrica
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
- Turcianske Teplice
- Banovce nad Bebravou
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Jastrzebie Zdroj
- Dolny Kubin
- Banska Bystrica
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bytča, بيتتشا, بیتچا, Bitča, ביטצה, Nagybiccse, ბიტჩა, Битча, 比特恰