in Zilina, Slovakia
- Sliač Airport (31 mi)
- Žilina Airport (33 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (43 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (54 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (61 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (69 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (73 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (87 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (113 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (114 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.075 and 19.308 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 4' 29" and E 19° 18' 27"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:56 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:49 am and 8:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-09 07:21:54
Ružomberok in Zilina with it's 30,806 residents is a town located in Slovakia about 119 mi (or 192 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital place.
Time in Ružomberok is now 09:56 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Ružomberok, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Sliač Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Vlkolínec in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), South-West. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Dolny Kubin, Tvrdosin, Banska Bystrica, Namestovo and Martin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 40% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Friday, 10th of July 2020
25°C (77 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
25°C (76 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
10°C (50 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Ružomberok - Slovakia
Ružomberok ist eine Stadt in der mittleren Slowakei Ružomberok wurde 1233 zum ersten Mal schriftlich als terra Reuche und erhielt das Stadtrecht im Jahr 1318. Zu dieser Zeit kommen im Rahmen...
Through Ružomberok, Slovakia : Sicily to Ukraine by camper van part 80
SEE MY FACEBOOK GROUP ON MOTORHOME TRAVEL : https://www.facebook.com/motorhomefulltime See full playlist for this journey ...
MTB KRITÉRIUM MESTA RUŽOMBEROK - RUŽOMBERSKÉ SCHODY
MTB KRITÉRIUM MESTA RUŽOMBEROK - RUŽOMBERSKÉ SCHODY prehliadka trate.
Pozvánka MITROPA CUP 2014 / Invitation MITROPA CUP 2014 Ružomberok
Ružomberok 2014 http://mitropa.sachrbk.sk/
PZSR Ramer Modrá Fabia vs Genevo ONE a Stinger DSI Ružomberok
Bezpečná rezerva na ramery a ukázka nezafalselistovaného K pásma při průjezdu Ružomberkom.
Stavba BTSky T-mobile v Banicnom (Ružomberok)
Trocha sme nechapali ako chcu dat tu desattonovu bednu na strechu vo vyske dvanastposchodoveho panelaka bez vrtulnika. Az kym neprisiel obrovsky hydraulicky zeriav....
Ukončenie Dní mesta Ružomberok 2013 aj za účasti hlúpej ženy zo Stopky
Mestská televízia Ružomberok, Správy, 1.7.2013.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ružomberok District (okres Ružomberok) is a district in the Žilina Region of central Slovakia. Until 1918, the district was part of the county of Kingdom of Hungary of Liptov.
Štadión MFK Ružomberok
Štadión MFK Ružomberok is a multi-purpose stadium in Ružomberok, Slovakia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of MFK Ružomberok. The stadium holds 4,817 people.
Likavka is a village and municipality in Ružomberok District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
Lisková is a village in in the Ružomberok District of north-central Slovakia. It lies at an elevation of 484 m and has an area of 15.95 km². It had a population of 2,077 in 2011.
Martinček is a village and municipality in Ružomberok District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
Štiavnička is a village and municipality in Ružomberok District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ružomberok.
- Dolny Kubin
- Banska Bystrica
- Turcianske Teplice
- Lipnica Wielka
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
- Czarny Dunajec
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Sucha Beskidzka
- Banska Stiavnica
- Makow Podhalanski
Vlkolínec: Malinô Brdo, Vlkolínec (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Roźahegy, Ružomberok, Rosenberg, روجومبيروك, Rujomberok, Горад Ружамберак, Ружомберок, روژمبرک, Rózsahegy, ルジョムベロク, 루좀베로크, Ružomberokas, Ružomberoka, Rużomberk, 鲁容贝罗克