in Kosice, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (22 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (25 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (54 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (79 mi)
- Satu Mare Airport (84 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (95 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (103 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (111 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (133 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (140 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 119 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.629 and 21.720 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 37' 42" and E 21° 43' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:49 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:38 am and 8:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-04 07:21:21
Delve into Trebišov
Trebišov in Kosice with it's 22,947 habitants is a town located in Slovakia about 214 mi (or 345 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Time in Trebišov is now 01:49 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Trebišov, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape in Hungary at a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km). The closest in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 50 mi (or 60 km), South-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Michalovce, Satoraljaujhely, Vranov nad Topl'ou, Sarospatak and Humenne. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 13% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Sunday, 5th of July 2020
25°C (76 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of July 2020
27°C (80 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
13°C (55 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
COOP Jednota Nitra, SD - TREBIŠOV - PRENÁJOM PRIESTOROV 11-2013
Coop Jednota Nitra ponúka na prenájom nadštandardné kancelárske a ubytovacie priestory situované na poschodí supermarketu Tempo v lukratívnom centre Trebišova. Novozrekonštruované...
OVERLOAD@dni mesta Trebisov - live amfik
živo na amfiku v Trebisove -za video thnx — s: Carlos Krištof.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Trebišov District (Slovak: okres Trebišov, is a district in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia. Until 1918, the district was mostly part of the county of Kingdom of Hungary of Zemplén, apart from a small area in the south-east around Veľké Trakany which formed part of the county of Szabolcs.
Nový Ruskov is a village and municipality in the Trebišov District in the Košice Region of south-eastern Slovakia.
These districts belong to Trebišov.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Trebišov.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Trebišov, تريبيشوف, Trebişov, Требишов, تربیشو, Tőketerebes, 트레비쇼프, Trebišovas, Trebišova, Требішов, 特雷比紹夫