in Okres Bardejov of Presov, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (43 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (56 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (64 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (66 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (83 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (86 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (96 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (126 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (158 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 0 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.292 and 21.273 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 17' 30" and E 21° 16' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:27 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:27 am and 7:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2022-08-15 08:10:48
Delve into Bardejov
Bardejov in Okres Bardejov (Presov) with it's 33,060 habitants is a town located in Slovakia about 206 mi (or 331 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Time in Bardejov is now 02:27 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Bardejov, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 43 mi (or 70 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve in a distance of 0 mi (or 1 km), East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sabinov, Presov, Svidnik, Krempna and Stropkov. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1007 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 36% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 16th of August 2022
29°C (84 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Wednesday, 17th of August 2022
28°C (83 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 18th of August 2022
29°C (85 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Záplavy Bardejov 04. 06. 2010
Záplavy v meste Bardejov dňa 04.06.2010. Rieka Topľa sa vyliala zo svojo koryta. Bol vyhláseny tretí povodňový stupeň.
Novoročný ohňostroj Bardejov 2012
Novoročný ohňostroj na Radničnom námestí v Bardejove. Pohľad do "srdca" mesta zapísaného v zozname svetového a kultúrneho dedičstva UNESCO.
Bardejov Radnicne Namestie / Town-Hall Square / Rathausplatz
The great Main Square of Bardejov (Eastern Slovakia). Listed by the UNESCO as world heritage. And they are right. It is great! My little big country - Slovakia!
GEODÉZIA BARDEJOV, s.r.o.
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Bardejov/H777051/GEOD%c3%89ZIA+BARDEJOV%2c+s.r.o./ GEODÉZIA BARDEJOV, s.r.o. Hurbanova 660/11, 08501 Bardejov Firma GEODÉZIA BARDEJOV, s.r.o. ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bardejov District (okres Bardejov) is a district in the Prešov Region of eastern Slovakia. Until 1918, the district was part of the county of Kingdom of Hungary of Šariš. 40x40px Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Bardejov District
Kľušov is a village and small municipality in Bardejov District in the Prešov Region of north-east Slovakia.
Mestský štadión Bardejov
Mestský štadión Bardejov is a multi-use stadium in Bardejov, Slovakia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of Partizán Bardejov. The stadium holds 2,612 people. In 2012, has hosted the final match of Slovak Cup.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bardejov.
- Nowy Zmigrod
- Osiek Jasielski
- Rzepiennik Strzyzewski
- Vranov nad Topl'ou
- Stara L'ubovna
- Miejsce Piastowe
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bártfa, Bartfeld, Bardejov, برديوف, Bardeyov, Горад Бардзеёў, Бардейов, باردیو, ברדיוב, Բարդեյով, バルデヨフ, ბარდეიოვი, 바르데요프, Bardejovas, Bardejova, Bardiów, Бардеёв, Бардјејов, Бардіїв, 巴爾代約夫