in Bratislava, Slovakia
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (9 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (34 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (39 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (45 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (56 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (72 mi)
- Holešov Airport (76 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (102 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (107 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (168 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (182 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.220 and 17.400 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 13' 10" and E 17° 24' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:24 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:19 am and 8:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Senec in Bratislava with it's 14,673 citizens is a city in Slovakia about 14 mi (or 23 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Local time in Senec is now 02:24 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Senec, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is M. R. Štefánik Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape in Austria at a distance of 47 mi (or 75 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 71 mi (or 75 km), South-West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pezinok, Trnava, Bratislava, Kittsee and Deutsch Jahrndorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 89 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 72% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 27th of July 2021
27°C (80 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Wednesday, 28th of July 2021
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 29th of July 2021
31°C (88 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Senec CongresHotel Senec
Wellness Hotel Relax
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Veľký letný karneval 2013 Senec
Karnevalový sprievod Veľkého letného karnevalu 2013 v Senci na Lichnerovej ulici. 28.6.2013 18:00 Pouzita hudba: Armin van Buuren feat. Miri Ben-Ari - Intense.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Senec District (okres Senec) is a district in the Bratislava Region of western Slovakia. It had been established in 1996. The district is largely a bedroom community for Bratislava and is also known for its recreational possibilities, foremost the area of Slnečné jazerá (Sunny Lakes). Administrative seat is its largest town Senec.
NTC Senec (Národné tréningové centrum Senec) is a football training center of the Slovak Football Association and a multi-use stadium in Senec, Slovakia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of ŠK SFM Senec. The stadium holds 3,264 people.
Nová Dedinka is a village and municipality in western Slovakia in Senec District in the Bratislava Region.
Veľký Biel is a village and municipality in western Slovakia in Senec District in the Bratislava Region.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Senec.
- Deutsch Jahrndorf
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Senec, سينتس, Senets, Сенец, سنتس، اسلواکی, Senjec, סנץ, Szenc, 세네츠, Senecas, Сењец, 塞内茨