in Nitra, Slovakia
- Žilina Airport (24 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (32 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (36 mi)
- Holešov Airport (37 mi)
- Sliač Airport (48 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (49 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (65 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (74 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (74 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (98 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (102 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (118 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.998 and 18.235 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 59' 51" and E 18° 14' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:29 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:01 am and 8:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2022-05-16 08:12:12
Delve into Ilava
Ilava in Nitra with it's 5,411 habitants is located in Slovakia about 78 mi (or 126 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ilava is now 05:29 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Ilava, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Žilina Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž in Czechia at a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km). The closest in Slovakia is Vlkolínec in a distance of 47 mi (or 71 km), North-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Puchov, Trencin, Povazska Bystrica, Banovce nad Bebravou and Bytca. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 58 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||11%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 18th of May 2022
16°C (62 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 19th of May 2022
18°C (65 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Friday, 20th of May 2022
21°C (70 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Elektrický rušeň zo závodu Klimenta Jefremoviča Vorošilova v Dubnici nad Váhom (1959)
Elektrický rušeň zo závodu Klimenta Jefremoviča Vorošilova v Dubnici nad Váhom (1959) New electric locomotive made in Kliment Jefremovič Voroshilov company in Dubnica nad Vahom - Slovakia.
WAAC 2014 - DAY 7
Video summary of day 7 at 11th FAI World Advanced Aerobatics Championships at Dubnica nad Vahom, Slovak Republic.
WAAC 2014 - DAY 6
Video summary of day 6 at 11th FAI World Advanced Aerobatics Championships at Dubnica nad Vahom, Slovak Republic.
Den druhý - Martin Chumchal vs. David Slíva - ILAVA MINI CUP 2013
Badmintonový turnaj U11, konaný 8 - 9.6.2013 v Ilavě.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ilava District is a district in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia. Until 1918, the district was part of the county of Kingdom of Hungary of Trencsén.
Bohunice, Ilava District
Bohunice is a village and municipality in Ilava District in the Trenčín Region of north-western Slovakia.
Dulov is a village and municipality in the Ilava District of the Trenčín Region of Slovakia.
Košeca is a village and municipality in Ilava District in the Trenčín Region of north-western Slovakia.
Tuchyňa is a village and municipality in Ilava District in the Trenčín Region of north-western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ilava.
- Povazska Bystrica
- Banovce nad Bebravou
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
- Zlate Moravce
- Turcianske Teplice
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Banska Stiavnica
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Hava, Illava, Ilava, ايلافا, ایلاوا, Илава, الاوا, 伊拉瓦