in Presov, Slovakia
- Uzhhorod International Airport (25 mi)
- Košice Airport (47 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (78 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (86 mi)
- Satu Mare Airport (95 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (107 mi)
- Tautii Magheraus Airport (110 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (130 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (136 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.989 and 22.151 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 59' 18" and E 22° 9' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:42 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:34 am and 8:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-04 07:21:21
Snina in Presov with it's 22,221 residents is a town located in Slovakia about 238 mi (or 383 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital place.
Time in Snina is now 03:42 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Snina, of which one is a larger airport. The closest is airport we know is Uzhhorod International Airport in Ukraine in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km). The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 47 mi (or 40 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany in Germany at a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km). The closest in Slovakia is Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve in a distance of 45 mi (or 30 km), East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Humenne, Sobrance, Cisna, Michalovce and Komancza. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 6th of July 2020
28°C (82 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
12°C (54 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
19°C (66 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
AR DRONE 2.0 + GOPRO HERO 2 ///SNINA /// SLOVAKIA
AR DRONE 2.0 + GOPRO HERO 2 ///SNINA /// SLOVAKIA prvy test lietania s upgrade kamerou gopro hero 2.. Velky rozdiel kvality je očividný.. First fly with gopro hero 2 camera... Hamorska...
Snina (SK), kostol Povýšenia sv. Kríža - Nedeľné zvonenie Anjel Pána
Nedeľné zvonenie Anjel Pána o 12:00 hod. f/1 , fis/1 , c/2 1. Veľký zvon: cca 115 cm, 900 kg 2. Stredný zvon: cca 105 cm, 750 kg 3. Malý zvon: cca 75 cm, 260 kg Zvony sú...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Snina District (okres Snina) is a district in the Prešov Region of eastern Slovakia. Until 1918, the district was part of the county of Kingdom of Hungary of Zemplín.
Zemplínske Hámre is a village and municipality in Snina District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Snina.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Snina, سنينا, Снина, سنینا, Snjina, Szinna, Сњина, 斯尼納