in Nitra, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (31 mi)
- Sliač Airport (38 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (57 mi)
- Žilina Airport (59 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (59 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (62 mi)
- Holešov Airport (74 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (77 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (86 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (133 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.386 and 18.401 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 23' 7" and E 18° 24' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:34 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:30 am and 5:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-02-26 08:38:34
Delve into Zlaté Moravce
Zlaté Moravce in Nitra with it's 15,618 habitants is located in Slovakia about 62 mi (or 99 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Zlaté Moravce is now 07:34 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to Zlaté Moravce, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Partizanske, Levice, Komarno, Topolcany and Nitra. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1031 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 28th of February 2021
5°C (41 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 1st of March 2021
7°C (44 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 2nd of March 2021
7°C (44 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Photomiss oD TeKOV 2011, Zlaté Moravce
PHOTOMISS má svoju víťazku! 24. jún 2011 | záruba martin Prípravy Photomiss vyvrcholili slávnostným finále. Víťazkou sa stala študentka Dominika Magušínová. Barbora Krausová...
Poľovníctvo IMA Invest s.r.o., Zlaté Moravce
Ponúkame poľovačky v PR KONČIAR, pohorie Inovec, KÚ Žitavany, Obyce, Jedľové Kostolany, okres Zlaté Moravce, Nitriansky kraj. Poplatkový odstrel zveri: diviak, prasa, lanštiak,...
Lesníctvo IMA Invest s.r.o., Zlaté Moravce
Výsadba, ochrana mladých porastov proti zveri a burine (oplotky, chémia - proti zveri, vyžíňanie porastov - proti burine) výhova mladých lesných porastov prečistkami a následne výchovn...
Vyhlasovanie vlakov v žst.Zlaté Moravce v GVD 1992/93
Nahraté pomocou Free Video Converteru od Freemake http://www.freemake.com/sk/free_video_converter/
FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce - Spartak Trnava 1:1(1.12.2012) Prvý Gól
Veľmi Pekný Zápas posledného kola (20.) Corgoň Ligy v tomto roku. Trnava začala vyhrávať na začiatku 2. polčasu, ale potom dostatočne tučný rozhodca odpískal tú najspornejšiu...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Zlaté Moravce District
Zlaté Moravce District is a district in the Nitra Region of western Slovakia. Located in lowhills area, the industry is concentrated mostly in district seat town Zlaté Moravce, which is also the largest town in the district and its administrative and cultural center. The district was established in 1923 and in its present borders exists from 1996. Between 1960 and 1966 was the distric area part of the Nitra District.
Štadión FC ViOn
Štadión FC ViOn is a football stadium in the city of Zlaté Moravce in Slovakia. It is the home ground of FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce and has a capacity of 4,000.
Machulince is a village and municipality in Zlaté Moravce District of the Nitra Region, in western-central Slovakia. Total municipality population was 1043 in 2011.
Žitavany location in Slovakia and in Nitra Region]] Žitavany is a village and municipality in Zlaté Moravce District of the Nitra Region, in western-central Slovakia. Total municipality had in 2011 1874 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zlaté Moravce.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Zlaté Moravce, زلاتى مورافتسى, Zlate Moravtse, Горад Злата-Мораўцы, زلاته مراوتسه, Zlate Moravce, Aranyosmarót, Zlate Moravcė, Злате-Моравце, Злате Моравце, 茲拉特莫拉夫采