in Nitra, Slovakia
- Sliač Airport (38 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (46 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (53 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (55 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (62 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (64 mi)
- Žilina Airport (70 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (77 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (94 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (139 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (209 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.216 and 18.607 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 12' 56" and E 18° 36' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:04 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:06 am and 5:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Levice in Nitra with it's 37,574 inhabitants is a city in Slovakia about 69 mi (or 111 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital.
Local time in Levice is now 11:04 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Levice, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Sliač Airport in a distance of 38 mi (or 61 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zlate Moravce, Zarnovica, Komarno, Banska Stiavnica and Esztergom. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 54% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Saturday, 16th of October 2021
15°C (59 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Sunday, 17th of October 2021
11°C (53 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 18th of October 2021
12°C (53 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Levický netradičný jarmok 2012 - Jarmok Levice
Video anketa z levického "pivného" jarmoku, ktorý sa konal v dňoch 18-19. mája 2012 v centre mesta Levice. Viac informácii nájdete na portáli Levičan.sk.
450. Slovakia. Levice [HD]
Słowacja. Levice Please rate, comment and subscribe. Thanks. Follow me: GPS - http://gdziejestem.pl/user/SZWAGIER http://facebook.com/szwagier106 http://szwagier106.blogspot.com ______...
Levice - Slovakia
Levice is a town in western Slovakia. The town lies on the left bank of the lower Hron river. Levice is first mentioned as Leua, one of the villages belonging to the parish of St. Martin's...
Levice - Dopravná nehoda na Ul. Československej armády
Dňa 25.06:2012 sa sta v centre mesta dopravná nehoda na ulici Československej armády. Viac informácii nájdete na levickom internetovom portáli Levičan.sk.
AŽD 71 časť II., ZSSK Pantograf 560 Levice - Nové Zámky. Slovensko, Slovakia.
ZSSK Pantograf 560 Levice - Nové Zámky. Os 5718. Elektricity unit 560 departing Levice, Slovakia, AŽD 71 časť II.
Základná škola Andreja Kmeťa, Levice
Základná škola Andreja Kmeťa Ul. M. R. Štefánika 34 934 01 Levice web: http://www.zsmrsle.edu.sk/ Google+: https://plus.google.com/111545596380995799097/posts Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZS...
I. Nádražný rad, Autobusová stanica Levice, Slovensko. Bus station Levice, Slovakia.
I. Nádražný rad, Autobusová stanica Levice, Slovensko. Bus station Levice, Slovakia Europe.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Hronské Kľačany is a village and municipality in the Levice District in the Nitra Region of Slovakia.
Gymnazium Andreja Vrabla
Gymnazium Andreja Vrabla is a gymnasium located in Levice, Slovakia. It was named after Andrej Vrábel (1910–1991), a Slovak math teacher.
Gymnázium Andreja Vrábla Levice
Gymnázium Andreja Vrábla Levice is a gymnasium located in Levice, Slovakia. It was named after Andrej Vrábel (1910–1991), a Slovak math teacher.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Levice.
- Zlate Moravce
- Banska Stiavnica
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Banovce nad Bebravou
- Turcianske Teplice
- Velky Krtis
- Banska Bystrica
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Leva, Levice, ليفيتسا, Lеvitsе, Горад Левіцэ, Léva, Leua, Levicė, لوه, Левице, Љевице, 萊維采